4ad cyp batch?

D

DoubleDenim

Awards
ok i just finished some 4ad cyp @ 300mg/ml 100ml. it looks good excpet there are two black little things floating around in there. they are small, and sink to the bottom. is this ok or should i scrap it, reheat, ???? also it cam from 1fast

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
should be fine, but I doubt you will feel much of anything from it

T

tommy_69

Awards
why dont u try to daw em out with an 18 guage .. other than that should be fine.. i just finished 4ad cyp / fina cycle .. was nice.. enjoy..

D

DoubleDenim

Awards
i figured out what they are, they are actaully grey little pieaces of the rubber stopper. drew them out.

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I used 1000mg a week, didn't notice much at all, I thought reg. 4AD worked better for me

B

blinky

Awards
I used 4ad cyp for 5 weeks at 1000mg/week. However, due to very little gains, I discontinued the cycle. I gained about 6 pounds within the first week, but nothing after that.

T

tommy_69

Awards
yeah i did 300 mgs eod .. not sure on gains cause i did it with fina ...

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did 300 mgs eod .. not sure on gains cause i did it with fina ...
Hey tommy, how long did you do the 4ad cyp and fina for? What were your fina dosages and what kind of gains did you see. Thanks

T

tommy_69

Awards
I did 8 weeks of 150mg eod fina 300mgs 4ad. Cutting cycle so i only gained 15 puonds but i lost at least 5 lbs of fat ... i liek the results .. no water ...

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
goes4ever how long did you shoot for you have to remember tat with a cyp ester its going to take at least two weeks maybe eveb four to get blood levels up high enough to be highly anabolic this is why most AAs users kick off long ester cyccles with 4 weekd of dbol. Not trying to be a smartass just makin an observation. Plus the guy who gained six pounds the first week i think that would probably be attributed to diet and placebo since there would be very little in your system the first week.

T

tommy_69

Awards
i agree took till week 4 to notice the big changes .. i think it takes at least 3 to get into your system .. i think thats why alot of peopel give up on it . need to do at least 8 weeks of cyp to see results..

B

blinky

Awards
I had to quit due to having a hernia surgery not due to not seeing results. Maggmaster, I have ran actual AAS cycles before so I know what is placebo and what is not. My diet was in check, as it always is. Like I said it was primarily fat and water weight.

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
It did it for a full 8 weeks @ 1000mg a week, still nothing