Deca with Winny?????

Dell

Awards
I here mant people talking about you need test. Looking to take deca 300 mg 10 weeks and winstrol depot 50mg twice a week for six weeks. will do clomid after last winny shot. b6 ed on deca and milk thistle. what should I add or get rid of. Thanks for all advice. This will be my first cycle

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
winny 50mg twice per week? Wow, put the needle down...you are lost

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i can't begin to tell u how many people i talk to that are telling me they run winny at 50mg monday, wednesday, friday and they dont know why theyre not getting shredded........alogn with eating cake and drinking 5 nights a week

bigchris21411

bigchris21411

Awards
hey man take test. deca will mess up your ****. make it to where it will have a hard time getting up. test propianate 100 and equipoise is the way to start out

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hey man take test. deca will mess up your ****. make it to where it will have a hard time getting up. test propianate 100 and equipoise is the way to start out

I'm sorry man but i have to disagree. I believe the best way to start out is test only so you can guage your sides per compound. Also, using a long ester test of enanthate or cypionate for less injections since the person starting out will not be used to injecting.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey dell, can you by any chance tell me the actual substances you find in DECA and WINNY?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
test propianate 100 and equipoise is the way to start out
Combining Test Propionate and Boldenone Undecylenate for a first cycle huh? A short estered Test and a very long estered Boldenone preparation huh? For a first cycle? You realize that EQ should be ran for a long time, and Prop is more suited for shorter durations right? Bad combo off the bat.

Right. Perfect example as to why you shouldn't listen to what everyone says on internet forums.

Dell, your first cycle outline is horrible and you need to go back to the drawing board... We covered this on your other thread about the exact same thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FRITZFURY Anabolics 9
Anabolics 27
Post Cycle Therapy 10
badmotherTuck Cycle Logs 1
Joc1764 Anabolics 6