drol and dbol?

aterta

Awards
i read an article where a guy stacked 50 mg dbol with 100mg anadrol and liver values were fine. if this is true could 25 mg of dbol be stacked with 50 mg anadrol.think this would be worse than 100 mg drol alone . 1000 mgs milk thistle,1200 mg red rice yeast 1130 mgs hawthorne berry and fish oil . read so many different opinions, just wondering what some of you guys think?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You can do it... It's been done with hardly elevated liver enzymes before.

Response is individualized. You will hear a lot of people harping on this combo, but it can be done within reason.

I've done both by themselves, but have often considered this potent combo... even though I don't use orals much at all, if any.

Another thing to consider, besides your liver health, is the gyno threat that is obviously heightened when combining these two.

Cover all your bases if you go ahead with it. It's only irresponsible if you don't.

ryan lynch

Awards
hi new to this site i have been reading about thermolife e bol any one tell me if they think its ok

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
hi new to this site i have been reading about thermolife e bol any one tell me if they think its ok
Hey....ummm....do a search of thermolifes e bol and also you just hijacked this guys thread. What you posted above has nothing to do with this thread.