Havoc/Epistane SE

<^>

Awards
I have been fully researching the results of Havoc/Epistane and following logs. I know the products are farely new so much logs and results are minimal at this point.

I was wondering the side effects tho. Most logs arent containing this kind of info (some are containing the SE but all are about sex drive and stuff). I was wondering about Acne (always a huge fear for me) and maybe any hair loss.

I know this product is suppose to have minimal side effects but didnt know if that was the word on the street or actually proof unlike most PH/Steroids products where acne/hair loss is always a side effect for most people but not all.

Just wanted to get some input on the SE :)

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some reported minor lethargy, and some very minor hairloss. I think we had ONE tester that reported any increase in acne, but not bad.

Overall Havoc is pretty side effect free.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed no sides on my Epistane run.No acne,lethargy or hair loss.Although Im not prone to MPB either.This is my favorite compound bar none so which ever you choose you will have made a good choice!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly easy on me too even at 40mg. Mild hair loss was my only side effect and yes I am prone to that damn receding hair line, grrrr ;).

It is definitely nicer than the other compounds I have taken though, MUCH MUCH better lol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What's the dosing scheme being followed?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cramping was only sides for me.....

increased taurine and i am fine! DRINK TONS OF WATER!

i am taking havoc.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
any word on how this compound affects lipid values? how about the joints?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
joints are ok.
muscles dry up REAL quick!

i'm going for bloodwork tomorrow, but it isn't a fair comparison of ht ecompounds as i jsut started the Havoc back up after about a week break.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There is an entire forum dedicated to Epistane here:

EPISTANE - IBE Forums Version 2.0 Beta

In it you will find stickies of logs, blood work taken by Dr.D, and an entire writeup as well as other questions that have been answered :).

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
sputnik did an awesome log over at M&M that might be worth checking it out if you havent done so already. complete with bloodwork and everything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sputnik did an awesome log over at M&M that might be worth checking it out if you havent done so already. complete with bloodwork and everything.
Agreed, SPutter did keep a good log. Search the M&M forum for Havoc.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cramping(which was stopped with poseidon)
Hair loss( not too bad but noticable but I have MPB already)
Lethargy( as long as I kept up with my multi and plenty of water I had little issues)

No acne to speak of.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Cramping(which was stopped with poseidon)
Hair loss( not too bad but noticable but I have MPB already)
Lethargy( as long as I kept up with my multi and plenty of water I had little issues)

No acne to speak of.
I just had some of the hair loss (was definitely shedding more), but I didn't see any of the others even at 40mg. Probably just depends on the person as with everything else. Actually I will note that when i ramped up the dosage in the beginning (taking 30mg for the first time) I was tired for the first few days but after that the sense of well being seemed to start kicking in and I felt great! Guess it all depends.

Deggial

Awards
Iam at the end of my pct. Did a cycle of Havoc.
Had minor acne in my forehead in week 2 & 3 of taking it.
No acne at all on my back & no other sides...

charger71

Awards
  • Established
is there anything you can take to prevent hair loss while running epi/havoc? i read about some shampoo that may help, forget what its called though.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
is there anything you can take to prevent hair loss while running epi/havoc? i read about some shampoo that may help, forget what its called though.
nizoral 2%. I use it, but i'm not sure if it even works. There are so many other options..spironolactone is a topical androgen that seems somewhat popular. DHT inhibiters are good but not really effective with epistane when u look at the science behind it.

as for me...i didnt see much of anything at 30mg (week 1) but at 50mg (week 3), I have gained a few pounds, slight increase in acne, back/shin pumps, joints get some sharp pains, no strength increase unfortunately..I might be leaving something out

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
joints are ok.
muscles dry up REAL quick!

i'm going for bloodwork tomorrow, but it isn't a fair comparison of ht ecompounds as i jsut started the Havoc back up after about a week break.
Bump for bloodwork.