Planning a Revolt cycle

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm planning a Revolt cycle in March. Revolt is basically the same compound as Max Lmg and X-Mass. Each cap contains 25mgs of 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one. I have 1 bottle/90 caps.

The cycle will be looking something like this:

Day 1-4: 1 cap/25mgs (just to see how my body reacts)
Day 5-10: 2 caps/50mgs
Day 11-19: 3 caps/75mgs
Day 20-30: 4 caps/100mgs

Depending on how bad or mild the side-effects are I might consider taking 3 caps the last 11 days in stead of 4. But if everything goes fine I will do 4 the last 11 days.

With that I will be taking:
2-5 grams of Taurine every day
2 grams of Fish Oil every day
3 grams of Hawthorne Berry every day
200mgs of Potassium every day
200mgs of Saw Palmetto every day
600mgs of Milk Thiste every day(I think that's more than enough since the substance I'll be taking is not 17 Alpha Alkylated)

And of course a good Multi-Vitamin and plenty of Vitamin C.

For PCT I have 1 bottle of ALRI Restore and some Chrysin and some Tribulus.

I also have some real Tamoxifen Citrate, but I'm not sure to use it only in case of gyno, or if I should use it anyway as PCT. What do you guys think?

And I will be eating like an animal!!!!

So that's what my cycle will probably be looking like.

All comments are welcome :drunk:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
btw my stats are:

lengt: 6'1''
weight: 210lbs

bench: 1 * 255
squat: 1 * 340
deadlift 4 * 330

Luke667

Awards
i'm yet to do my first oral/ph cycle, mine is planned for second week march, but from all the research i have done over the past year, u need to use a SERM (such as Nolvadex) for post cycle.

in terms of liver protection, i'd check out anabolic innovations cycle support, excellent product, also try getting some cod liver oil and glucasamine to help keep the joints healthy

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
i'm yet to do my first oral/ph cycle, mine is planned for second week march, but from all the research i have done over the past year, u need to use a SERM (such as Nolvadex) for post cycle.

in terms of liver protection, i'd check out anabolic innovations cycle support, excellent product, also try getting some cod liver oil and glucasamine to help keep the joints healthy
I've done a lot of research on Nolvadex for PCT but some say it's not necessary, others say it's a must. It's quite confusing. But I think I am going to use it. It's easier to keep the gains that way.

Cycle support looks like a good supp, but I'm convinced I don't need that much liver protection. Revolt is not methylated, so much less harsh on the liver than substances that are. I've done a lot of research on that as well.
Besides, I already have the milk thiste, saw palmetto and hawthorne berry wich are all ingredients of cycle support. But thanks a lot for the advice :)

And as for joint support, I already have some good glucosamine. And Isn't cod liver oil Omega 3 just like fish oil?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'll be starting the cycle a little earlier than I first planned. I have everything I need te start the cycle.
The reason why is because my girlfriend will be having her period somewhere around March 24th. So if I start February 25th the week of her period will be the first week of my PCT, when my libido is at it's worst. Get it?
Need to keep the lady satisfied :D

Monday I'm starting with the milk thisle, potassium, hawthorne berry and taurine.
I've decided to add the Nolvadex to my PCT at 30/30/20, guess that should do the trick.

jimbo21

Awards
i did a revolt cycle in the past and trust me there wont be any side effects.. its very mild and shut down was also very mild good luck on your cycle

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of gains should one expect from a revolt cycle? I herd really nice things about it.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
i did a revolt cycle in the past and trust me there wont be any side effects.. its very mild and shut down was also very mild good luck on your cycle
What dose did you use and for how long? Did you have some nice gains?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Revolt is very mild, but you'll harden up pretty well.. I can't take anymore than 75mg, or the redwood becomes a popsicle stick.. :(

No need to take all that extra stuff, just take the omega-3 and get an antioxidant blend, save some money.. :study:

jimbo21

Awards
i started with 1 tab or 25mg and ended my four week cycle at 75mg and i really hardened up like bigpete said and had descent strength gains.. only gained like 2-3 pounds but it was a nice cycle

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Definitely take a SERM. Revolt is a progestin and may shut you down pretty hard.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle last thirsday :dance: and I feel great. In the first place I was only going to take 1 cap the first 5 days, but I've decided to up the dose to two caps today.

I have noticed a slight increase in libido, and appetite. Sometimes I feel so hungry it makes my stomach feel upset. But after I eat I feel much better.

I'll post again next monday or tuesday. We'll see how it goes :)

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
i never had any shutdown from x-mass, and i ran 40,80,80,80. i got back pumps from it, but after i added taurine in i was fine. the strength gains were GREAT, you'll love it.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I have ran this compound and can vouch for its mildness. Decent strength gains, gained about 5lbs, good muscle hardening affects and an increase in vascularity. However i did notice significant shutdown. I think my cycle was something like 25/50/75/100/50. All in all a very decent product i may even purchase another bottle plus it is relativly inexpensive. Anyways goodluck with your cycle maybe through in some vitB-6 just for ploactin/progesterone control although i dont think it should pose too much of a problem. Keep us udpated!!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Well I did Chest-Biceps today but I felt a little sick when I started my training. I started with incline dumbell-press and after the second set my heart was beating really fast and I felt a bit dizzy. I think it was because I had a somewhat stressful day and I didn't finish my pre-workout meal (1,5 hours before workout) because I wasn't very hungry.

But besides that my strength was pretty good but not more than usual. But I did have some insane pumps!

I did
4 sets 8 reps incline dumbell press
3 sets 8 reps flat bench press
4 sets 8 reps machine press

3 sets dumbell curls
3 sets barbell curls

I wanted to do more than that, but I didn't feel very well so I decided to go home and rest.

Tomorrow I'll do Triceps-Shoulders, looking forward to it! I'm gonna crawl into bed an hour early tonight so I'll be recharged tomorrow :D

I'll keep you guys updated.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, watch for gyno arite bro? i kno quite a few people who have gotten gyno on revolt/xmass/lmg. and from waht ive read on many boards online its not all that uncommon.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout (Shoulders-Triceps) went good but I was very tired. But that didn't stop me from lifting less than I normally do. So no strength gains yet, but I wasn't expecting any in the first week.

Today I have a day off so I can get all the rest I need :D

btw this is what I eat on a regular day:

7:30 am - breakfast shake: 50 grams of oats, 50 grams of whey and about 16 ounces of milk. Shake it and drink it! Killer breakfast!

9:00 am - 2 slices of bread with peanut butter and 250 grams of cottage cheese (there's a lot of protein in that!)

10:30 am - 80 grams of pasta, 2 slices of bread with chicken and 250 grams of cottage cheese

12:30 pm - 100 grams of rice or pasta, 100 grams of salmon or tunafish or chicken breast

3:00 pm - 2 slices of bread with fish or chicken(depending on what I had at 12:30)

5:00 pm - small bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake(50 grams of whey)

6:00 pm - training

8:30 pm - patatoes, rice or pasta with beef or chicken, and some vegatables

10:30 pm - 500 grams of cottage cheese
And then I go to bed

Tomorrow is Back-day!

I'll keep you guys updated!

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When is the best time to take revolt? With food with out food morning night? Before a work out?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take revolt? With food with out food morning night? Before a work out?
I'm taking the caps with meals, 1 with my first meal and one with the first meal AFTER my workout.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've been on for a week now and I still feel great! Yesterday's back training was very nice and today's leg training was amazing. I could push out a few extra reps on squat and leg-press. My weight is still the same but I do feel slightly stronger and I look somewhat bigger in the mirror. But I do think that's mostly psychological.

Anyway, I'm doing calves, forearms and abs tomorrow and chest and biceps on monday. So I'll post next monday.

Take care guys!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Today's Chest-Biceps training was nothing special. It went good, but had no strength increases yet. My bodyweight seems to be up 3 pounds, bat that's probably just water.

I'm upping the dose to 3 caps tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.
I'm still feeling great, libido is still up, appetite is still up. No signs of gyno, I'm very energetic and I sleep like a baby every night.

Tomorrow is Shoulders-Triceps again :D

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
This whole week I've been feeling stronger. Yesterday I was very tired but I did squat more than I ever did before. I'm hoping the strengt/mass increases will be more dramatic next week!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I cought a cold :sick: But I went training anyway. I did chest-biceps today and strength was still the same.

I'm beginning to think this Revolt is underdosed. I've been at 75mg/3 caps for a week now, and my weight is still just 3 pounds up, and strenght is still about the same(slightly up on some exersises).

I'm upping the dose to 4 caps/100mg on Wednesday. And I'm also upping my calories from approx. 4500 to 5000.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Monday - fourth week...
Biceps - Chest

Today's workout was good! Strength was up a little, sh*tload of energy and amazing pumps. It feels like it's really kicking in now, too bad it's already my last week.

I did bicep curls with 50lbs dumbells, 4 sets 8 reps. I never did that before.

I have been sleeping a little worse since I upped the dose to 100mg. But I still get enough sleep to get through the day.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I started PCT on saturday. Libido is still up and I feel pretty good. Strengt is still up as well. I didn't notice significant strength increases on all exercizes but some did go up the last week. I squatted 330lbs for 7 reps (up from 300lbs, 6 reps) and leg-press 660 for 8 reps, both new personal records! My legs look a lot bigger and I'm very happy with that since they are not my strongest point. All in all the cycle was pretty nice, but nothing special. I might use this compound again in the future, but at a higher dose.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I started post cycle therapy on saturday. Libido is still up and I feel pretty good. Strengt is still up as well. I didn't notice significant strength increases on all exercizes but some did go up the last week. I squatted 330lbs for 7 reps (up from 300lbs, 6 reps) and leg-press 660 for 8 reps, both new personal records! My legs look a lot bigger and I'm very happy with that since they are not my strongest point. All in all the cycle was pretty nice, but nothing special. I might use this compound again in the future, but at a higher dose.
What overall hardening affects did u notice?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
the sides are minimal. have fun! post pictures of results. an effective pct for revolt is sns's pct stack, formidrol, 6oxo (basically any standard anti E setup/testbooster) there is no need to run a serm. unless of course you naturally grow boobs, but thats something you should discuss with your doctor - both sets of organs and all.. ;)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
What overall hardening affects did u notice?
Well, my legs look and feel somewhat harder and better defined, and I'm very satisfied with the way my shoulders look right now. Rounder and harder. The hardening is pretty good, but nothing amazing.