• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Force has just came out with a new ph/ps compund named Testabolan. Does anyone have a clue of what it is or could be heres what they list the compund as

84 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container84

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Hydroxadiol™ 536.7mg *
Proprietary Matrix: 25-Hexahydroxycholest-One™ (Patent Pending Extraction Yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-En-6-One) 26-Hydroxydiocine™ (26-0-Beta-1-Glucopiranosil, 22-Hydroxifurost-5-En-3-Beta,26diol,3-0-Beta-Diglucoramnoside) Isolated Embryonic Oglio-Peptides, Inositol Hexaphosphate

Directions: Athletes 180lbs or less: Take 1 in the morning upon rising and 2 at night just prior to bed. Athletes 181lbs and heavier: Take 2 in the morning and 2 just prior to bed.

:think:

Last edited:
haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I Force has just came out with a new ph/ps compund named Testabolan. Does anyone have a clue of what it is or could be heres what they list the compund as

84 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container84

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Hydroxadiol™ 536.7mg *
Proprietary Matrix: 25-Hexahydroxycholest-One™ (Patent Pending Extraction Yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-En-6-One) 26-Hydroxydiocine™ (26-0-Beta-1-Glucopiranosil, 22-Hydroxifurost-5-En-3-Beta,26diol,3-0-Beta-Diglucoramnoside) Isolated Embryonic Oglio-Peptides, Inositol Hexaphosphate

Directions: Athletes 180lbs or less: Take 1 in the morning upon rising and 2 at night just prior to bed. Athletes 181lbs and heavier: Take 2 in the morning and 2 just prior to bed.

:think:
Well I believe this is the same compound that they released a long, long while back. It has the same name and lists the same compounds. I noticed upon researching old desricptions of the product that it refers to the prohormes as Boldenoid and Masteroid, and says that boldenoid helps build the muscle and masteroid helps harden the muscle. I dont know about this product because it seems pretty underdosed for bigger guys. It reference point is 180 lbs! seems a little low. So someone that was say 240lbs would have to take like 6-8 caps a day to get a noticeable result? As well looking at what these chemicals were refered to, ie Masteroid and Boldenoid, is it a good assumption that these are masterone and boldenone precursors? If so, does anyone know the conversion rate?

upon firther examination, I am not entirely sure that this product has been released before. I saw photos of this product being offered on some outdated websites with a different, dingy label, and with an out of stock label on it. I am pretty sure that these all add up to it being an old product? I also saw someone say on another website that these are simply trib and edcysterone? Can anyone validate this?

Last edited:

optimumbod

Awards
I just got some and will be trying it. I will keep everyone posted as I really preferred a pre cursor like the T'-1's and this does not seem to be one of them.. Out of open mindedness and the fact that I already have it. I am going to give it a try.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
one of the ingredients is 20 hydroxy ecdysone