optimal time to be on HCG

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
wondering what the optimal time to be on HCG at the tail end of your cycle is?

2 weeks? 4 weeks? 1 week?

what do you guys think and what have you all found?

thanks!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Its best to run it @ 500iu/week throughout.

If its too late, Id run it for the last 4 weeks

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If there is a reasonably intelligent way to run it at the end, I'd like to know. It seems everyone has a different end of cycle HCG protocol. It would be nice to have something a bit more concrete than the 10-20 different protocols I have seen. For sure it probably varies with the individual, drugs used and time on. If you are shut down fairly hard perhaps you need a slightly more aggressive HCG protocol?

What cycle have you just done or is this mainly brainstorming?

The only thing I am pretty sure of is that there must be a max amount to inject at any one time and you can go overkill at the end of the cycle.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
If there is a reasonably intelligent way to run it at the end, I'd like to know. It seems everyone has a different end of cycle HCG protocol. It would be nice to have something a bit more concrete than the 10-20 different protocols I have seen. For sure it probably varies with the individual, drugs used and time on. If you are shut down fairly hard perhaps you need a slightly more aggressive HCG protocol?

What cycle have you just done or is this mainly brainstorming?

The only thing I am pretty sure of is that there must be a max amount to inject at any one time and you can go overkill at the end of the cycle.
In Dr. John/Swales article, they explain how any dose over 500iu at one time can lead to aromitization and excess estrogen. The 500iu/week throughout seems to be the BEST/SAFEST protocol to prevent shutdown.

If no HCG was ran throughout and you wanted to run some at the end, Id just do 250-500iu EOD for the last 4 weeks with an AI. Id think that would be the best way to get some quick recovery while still being safe.

I've seen guys run high dosages--1000iu+ right at the end and I think that just a bad idea.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt!

That does seem like an intelligent way of doing it. Anything more aggressive is bound to be taking excess risk. I know I tend to recover from harsh stuff with or without hcg. The last thing I would want to do is screw that up by using hcg wrong.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I waited till a week after stopping test to use HCG - used it for 4 weeks along with an estrogen blocker - and had no depression, and mr happy worked fine. The only side effect was lots of acne! - Back, chest, ugh - hated it - it came on at about 3 weeks and kept going for about 6 weeks more. I've been told that was because natural test came back quickly while the "other" test was still in my system. So consider a slight HCG does a week after you stop - then go a week between injections. The stuff works very well. Of course this is all hypithetical

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In Dr. John/Swales article, they explain how any dose over 500iu at one time can lead to aromitization and excess estrogen. The 500iu/week throughout seems to be the BEST/SAFEST protocol to prevent shutdown.

If no HCG was ran throughout and you wanted to run some at the end, Id just do 250-500iu EOD for the last 4 weeks with an AI. Id think that would be the best way to get some quick recovery while still being safe.

I've seen guys run high dosages--1000iu+ right at the end and I think that just a bad idea.
I am suprised you didn't cite the one most negative probable outcome for dosing HCG too high, too often.

That is possible desensitization of the Leydig Cells.

The Leydig cells respond to Luetinizing Hormone by producing Testosterone. HCG mimics LH.. Too high of a dose of HCG, too often, can desensitize the Leydig response to LH. This would in turn make your body's HPTA slower to recover, or worse.... much worse.

Swale's protocol is safe for that reason.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Good Point - I was all set with 4 viles, and only used 3. I may have taken too much clomid with the Nolvadex since I took them both for 4 weeks. But I am still bothered by the acne - it has been 9 weeks and has still not healed. Any thoughts on why this happened? Overflow of too much test? Too much HCG? (the bottles were 10ccs I think, and I split the doses into 1/2 and took every every 4-6 days.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
is there any formula for how much HCG makes your body produce how much test?? i know it will be differenet for every person, but is there a rough guide or kind of rough formula?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think that a daily small dose of HCG would be more effective than the typical EOD or twice a week schedule?

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Daily - heck no! I was supposed to do twice a week and went more like once every 4-5 days (1/2 of a 10cc bottle) and it was pleanty - and a very low volume. I do not know how you could even measure out little enough to go daily -