**Did anyone have any success with H-MAX? or was it bunk?

Was H-Max any good?

• Yes it was

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No it wasn't

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
just wondering that now with time gone by and people have had time to try it out, did anyone actually have any success with H-MAX?

or was it bunk?

if you had success, how higher dose were u taking per day as there was talk that it may have been under dosed.

Also if anyone has taken H-Max and either H-50 or Mega H, how did it compare?

thanks for any feedback on this one.

b :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The owner of the company seemed very sweet and sincere. That being said, I had no results from either products. These were in optimal training conditions. I wont discourage another from trying his stuff, but he gets no more $$$ from me.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's just that i've got a couple of bottles that i brought ages ago and was contemplating using them, just looking for feedback on the actual product itself, not looking to bash the producer of it in anyway, just looking to see if in fact it was the real deal or not

thanks to the people who have so far partaken in the poll.

:thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am a little wreckless with my body but...

I would have all liver etcs in places mucho prior to cycle.

Then start at a moderate to high dose and be prepared to take it up every week until results are realized.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I am so glad you put up this poll, I actually have a bottle of H-Max that I am thinking about throwing away...lol...just because of the reviews I have read on here...I have other generic halo clones as well as a box of the original and I sure wouldn't want to waste a cycle on something that's bunk...especially when you work so hard preparing for a cycle, why would I waste my time thinking something might be good...I saw a lab assay test supposedly for this product and it looked good, but who's to say that it really wasn't real...the whole H-Max thing is VERY questionable to me...I wish the results of this poll were skewed in the opposite direction, but from what I am seeing thus far, the results really don't look too promising...I know well from past cycles that Halo works for me, so...is it worth ingesting something I really have no idea what's in it because I am starting to not trust this whole H-Max thing...I know it wouldn't kill me, but is it worth it...if you cycle it, let me know, because who knows, you might stop me from throwing it away...lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i got a bottle of h-max and p-max myslf and am wndering if i should even bother

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Same, I have a bottle of P-Max that i was also contemplating throwing away. I heard that these products are just very underdosed.

soapmaker432

Awards
I went up to 150 mg/day on HMAX and saw no results whatsoever.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
His Megadrol was underdosed, too, or certainly some bottles were.

I've been preaching against this brand since I first ran into problems with is first hormone. The owner may be nice and mean well, but history (and science) shows his products are incredibly unreliable.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
this post is quite amazing actually, didn't realize it would end up like this...I thought it might have been 50/50, but as of right now, it's far from it...

DougMan

Awards
Yea I also went up to 150 mg, saw nothing different than normal gains. I PM'd the guy and said he would tell me what to do with the unopened bottles as far as exchange/refund, but I never heard back from him. I am not too disappointed though as this is the supplement industry, and getting bunk materials is part of the game.

Last edited:
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
getting rid of my HMAX too tonight...it will be hard...but oh well...better safe than sorry...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yeah guys, looks like it's crap, i'm pissed i blew some $$$ on this as well:frustrate but live and learn.

thought the feedback would have been a little better on it tho.

mega H would have been the go had it been around then

thanks to all those who have so far voted and supplied feedback:thumbsup:

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
yea, I have had great results with mega h and stocked up...thank god I purchased both and not just the hmax...

Ethan05

Awards
I bought 6 bottles of HMax and went up to 150mgs (Crazy I know) for 6 weeks and I can say w/ 100% certainty that it is pure Bunk . . I was rather pissed.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I sold a couple bottles of H-MAX tonight, I'm pissed that a BOARD SPONSOR sold junk to everyone here.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
good response yeahright...darn you fool...do unto others as you would have them do unto you!...fool I say...

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I ran 75mgs of hmax for six weeks, and saw no results, nothing good or bad. The original Halodrol did not do much at 50 mgs a day but I could at least tell I was on something. A sd clone in my opinion is the best choice out right now.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I ran 75mgs of hmax for six weeks, and saw no results, nothing good or bad. The original Halodrol did not do much at 50 mgs a day but I could at least tell I was on something. A superdrol clone in my opinion is the best choice out right now.
Epistaine or Havoc (same compound from different companies) are worth looking into IMHO.

DougMan

Awards
Here is the PM he sent me on 12-09-2006
we did do one and it came up at 90% purity.

I will PM you back on sunday as to what to do with the unopened bottles.

we can work something out.

dont worry.
I think there was actually a COA posted at one time. I think we can all use this as a good lesson on the 'grey' side of things.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
huge bummer....I ended up with 2 bottles of p-max and 1 of h-max that I paid a whopping $7 for all 3 (customer service snafu that I made him aware of). Guess it's flusheroo time...should I video it? lol

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
huge bummer....I ended up with 2 bottles of p-max and 1 of h-max that I paid a whopping $7 for all 3 (customer service snafu that I made him aware of). Guess it's flusheroo time...should I video it? lol
HaHaha, Rep points for a video of flushing the bunk pills!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
after a board sponsor sold crap products and was booted from the board, due to the change in board rules, why is he now back?
new rules came into play at AM last year that if all board sponsers wanted to continue operating from this forum that they stop selling pro hormones, most stopped and a few others who wanted to continue selling pro hormones left the board, from my knowledge no one was booted out, correct me if i'm wrong here anyone with any cred who know's different, i'm sure yeahright could clear things up with this one

anyway, can we please keep on topic on this one, like i've said prevously, this thread is not about bashing prometabolix, please go start another thread if this is the case for you as it's not for me, i'm over that

this thread is about whether or not hmax worked for anyone

once again, to all those who have supplied solid feedback on this, i thank you:thumbsup:

b

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I think everyone understands that the condition for AM sponsors is to not be a designer anabolic steroids supplier. If they sold once sold GOOD designers, of course they should be allowed back.

However, If they sold BAD AAS, it should not matter whether they now sell stuff blessed by the FDA of they're now trying to push a superdrol/PP clone. They should be gone. I spent over $50 on this HMAX sh*t, so I'm pissed too.

I think the pertinent course of disscussion on this this should involve

MEGA H, ETC.

Did anyone try both hmax and another hdrol knockoff a notice a marked difference between the two?

Because, in possible defense of promet, turinabol is already a weak roid, and since hrol is a prohormone of it (albeit possibly active itself), it may not work at anything but the highest doses. But, if others have had experiences like Ethan05 did, 150mg/d for 6 weeks, w/ no results, that's a bad sign for all of us (suckers?).

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
MegaH is good...I can vouch for that...HMax, I will never be able to vouch for because I just threw away 60 caps...I trust this poll and everyone's response more than what's in a bottle...so...I have take MegaH and I liked it and compare it close to the real Halodrol...if not the same...so...there you go...

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I gained 12 pounds on Halodrol, I=t doesn't sound like anybody gained anything on H-MAX

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I gained 12 pounds on Halodrol, I=t doesn't sound like anybody gained anything on H-MAX
Well, with that said, and looking at the poll - 17 say it's crap, 2 say it worked - the next question would be has anyone got their money back? I don't know if Promet did this intentionally, or if the capper was to blame, but they're still responsible.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You guys get no results from PMAX either?

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
only the people who sold it gained i hate to say:cheers:

b
HaHa...I had a feeling that's were last night's 2 yes votes came from. Oh wait, it's now up to 3 yes votes. The 18 no's must be hardgainers. But then how do you explain the 12lbs. someone in this thread gained on halodrol...I see, he's got Ronnie-caliber genetics.

BTW-My Pump Juice is also headed for the trash, I don't consider it to be worth the chance. It costs the same as NO Xplode, and the NO dissolves clean. It is also easier on the stomach, IMO. Pump Juice leaves about a half tsp. of gummy residue in the glass no matter how much I stir or how much water I add.

:frustrate

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
only the people who sold it gained i hate to say:cheers:

b
Jeez I'm sorry I sold the H-MAX I had for less then half of what I paid for it, I made a FORTUNE doing it. I think that's how people get rich in the stock market, Buying high then selling low.........

Methoxy-TST has turned out to be a bomb, are you going to yell at Nutr.. I mean supreme muscle for getting rid of the stuff now at blow out prices? Or Bioscience for hyping the heck out of the stuff? didn't think so.

Get a life

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Jeez I'm sorry I sold the H-MAX I had for less then half of what I paid for it, I made a FORTUNE doing it. I think that's how people get rich in the stock market, Buying high then selling low.........

Methoxy-TST has turned out to be a bomb, are you going to yell at Nutr.. I mean supreme muscle for getting rid of the stuff now at blow out prices? Or Bioscience for hyping the heck out of the stuff? didn't think so.

Get a life
i wasn't referring to u but now that you mention it, you're that dumbf*ck who was quoted as saying "I sold a couple bottles of H-MAX tonight, I'm pissed that a BOARD SPONSOR sold junk to everyone here." :fool2:

you complain about being sold junk so you sell the same junk to someone else!!!! :fool2:

bottom line here is that you sold your bottles of H-MAX knowing that this stuff was junk - regardless of how much $$ u sold it for, f*cksake, i wouldn't even give my bottles away knowing that it's junk - who's to say that prometabolix knew his stuff was junk or not, there may have been capping issues, supplier related issues, falsified COA's or whatever else, we do not know and probably never will know what the truth is but we do know that you admitted selling your H-Max knowing full well it was junk, this makes you an a*shole:dump:

as for bioscience or whoever else, i've never read anywhere that they admit they knew TST was sh*t but sold it anyway!

and as for TST, i've never brought it, this thread is about hmax!

:cheers:

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
i wasn't referring to u but now that you mention it, you're that dumbf*ck who was quoted as saying "I sold a couple bottles of H-MAX tonight, I'm pissed that a BOARD SPONSOR sold junk to everyone here." :fool2:

you complain about being sold junk so you sell the same junk to someone else!!!! :fool2:

bottom line here is that you sold your bottles of H-MAX knowing that this stuff was junk - regardless of how much $$ u sold it for, f*cksake, i wouldn't even give my bottles away knowing that it's junk - who's to say that prometabolix knew his stuff was junk or not, there may have been capping issues, supplier related issues, falsified COA's or whatever else, we do not know and probably never will know what the truth is but we do know that you admitted selling your H-Max knowing full well it was junk, this makes you an a*shole:dump:

as for bioscience or whoever else, i've never read anywhere that they admit they knew TST was sh*t but sold it anyway!

and as for TST, i've never brought it, this thread is about hmax!

:cheers:

AH, your so moral, I bet if you bought a car and it had some problems, you would just let it sit in your backyard, you would never sell it to anyone, not even If if someone only offered you $1 for it..... Sure you wouldn't.....

Well I got taken by Prometabolix or a whoever, and yep I got a fraction of my money back, I bet more then half the people here who said they would flush it, got offered money for the stuff they would take it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
AH, your so moral, I bet if you bought a car and it had some problems, you would just let it sit in your backyard, you would never sell it to anyone, not even If if someone only offered you $1 for it..... Sure you wouldn't.....

Well I got taken by Prometabolix or a whoever, and yep I got a fraction of my money back, I bet more then half the people here who said they would flush it, got offered money for the stuff they would take it.
I bet you're wrong. If you offloaded the stuff with full disclosure (this stuff may be bunk, feedback is mixed to negative) then it's fair game to sell it to anyone willing to buy it under those circumstances. Knowingly selling a defective product is actually a crime (statutes vary) called "theft by deception."

I feel sorry for anyone with such a stunted moral development as you apparently have.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I understnad, he did offer all refunds to those who questioned his product and has unopened bottles to return. I think insteading of calling him everything in the book, people actually contacted him for a refund. Imagine that.

As for accusing me of being the money hungry one (800runner), fvck off *******. If I was money hungry, I would have all the PH and research chemical companies back on here. Fvckin moron. When they left, I lost money einstein. Am I supposed to test every product that every sponsor sells? Get a ****in clue. If it was bunk, guess what, I got fooled just like you.

I suggest if you want a refund, go contact him. If not then contact your credit card company and do a charge back. If he knowingly sold fake stuff, he's gone. From whatt I understand he did post COA's and offered refunds in his previous forum which was wiped clean after he left the first time. He has been notified.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/prometabolix/54417-back-despite-what.html

Go contact him yourself as well fi you want.

From your friendly neighborhood money hungry owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.