First cycle advice

Dell

Awards
This going to be my first cycle. I am 29 yrs old 180lbs 6' 14% body fat. Looking to do Winstrol Depot 50mg twice a week for 5 weeks. Looking to take deca once a week for 10 weeks. Is there something I should look out for?

lat-eralus

Awards
First off, at 6' 180, you should try to put on some mass before turning to AAS. You have a lot of natural potential.

What are your goals?

If you are going to move forward, you should look at a straight Test cycle for your first cycle. Maybe some dbol to kick start it.

lat-eralus

Awards
PS - Check out the sticky at the top of this forum. It will answer all your questions.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're not ready for steroids, plain and simple.

50mg of Winstrol Depot 2X a week is ridiculously stupid.

Deca by itself is tolerated by some people, but you should really read up on a lot more.. not to mention grow, learn how to eat and train right before you jump on that poorly planned cycle.

You should look for information... that's what you should look for.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i'm 5lbs. heavier and 1" taller than you and i've come to realize through hanging around here a bit and reading alot of these threads that guys our size can gain a hell of alot more muscle and weight with proper training and diet before we deceide to try and PH's. there's alot of info here that's very valueable and many qualified pepole here giving that advise.....hang out for a little while and get the other aspects of your training in line before jumping the gun w/ PH's. besides you can use the time in between to do much needed research....this stuff is not to be taken lightly.....not saying you are but the more info you got, the better results you'll obtain...:head:

SupersetSam

SupersetSam

Awards
This going to be my first cycle. I am 29 yrs old 180lbs 6' 14% body fat. Looking to do Winstrol Depot 50mg twice a week for 5 weeks. Looking to take deca once a week for 10 weeks. Is there something I should look out for?
yeah get your training and diet in line...im 18, 6ft, 190 lbs and 9% bodyfat and i could gain loads more natural muscle. read the stickies, thats what iv been doing because i know nothing about steroids to be honest - but eager to educate myself about them

getreal

Awards
hey man, i'm 5lbs. heavier and 1" taller than you and i've come to realize through hanging around here a bit and reading alot of these threads that guys our size can gain a hell of alot more muscle and weight with proper training and diet before we deceide to try and PH's. there's alot of info here that's very valueable and many qualified pepole here giving that advise.....hang out for a little while and get the other aspects of your training in line before jumping the gun w/ PH's. besides you can use the time in between to do much needed research....this stuff is not to be taken lightly.....not saying you are but the more info you got, the better results you'll obtain...:head:
Yeah but the guy's 29, he don't want to wait till he's 40 before he's big