Bicep Inject= Nerve Damage?

C

coolbreeze

Awards
heated up some 4AD to dissolve the crystals, mixed it with some other oil to dilute and shot into bicep -burned goin in, but then after the burning sensation was intense and ran down my hand....2 hrs later still cannot make a tight fist as the pain inhibits....i guess i damaged a nerve somehow - either the oil was too hot still, or i injected too close to a nerve...

anyone esle had this? sure do hope it goes away in time...and not have permanent nerve inhibition!

S

size

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be the pocket created by injecting the oil is causing pressure on a nerve. It should go away in time. However, I would suggest not injecting in the area any longer and stop using hot oil.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive hit my sciatic before. if you damaged a nerve, you would know. there would be not question about it.

wait two days to see if the pain subsides, personally it took me 3 or 4 days to recover full movement and feeling.

C

coolbreeze

Awards
ive hit my sciatic before. if you damaged a nerve, you would know. there would be not question about it.

wait two days to see if the pain subsides, personally it took me 3 or 4 days to recover full movement and feeling.
how would u know? i sure seem to feel some major nerve inhibition and pain down to my hand right now....but hopefully its the swelling putting pressure on the nerve and NOT nerve damage! thanks guys

E

eRICH

Awards
had the same thing happen to me on a delt inj before. Took a week or so to feel normal again. I'm no worse for it although it hurt pretty good at the time.

C

coolbreeze

Awards
had the same thing happen to me on a delt inj before. Took a week or so to feel normal again. I'm no worse for it although it hurt pretty good at the time.
its times like this that make you feel you are ****in crazy to be doin such crazy **** like this I swear! why cant it just be easy!! lol

J

Jared

Awards
heated up some 4AD to dissolve the crystals, mixed it with some other oil to dilute and shot into bicep -burned goin in, but then after the burning sensation was intense and ran down my hand....2 hrs later still cannot make a tight fist as the pain inhibits....i guess i damaged a nerve somehow - either the oil was too hot still, or i injected too close to a nerve...

anyone esle had this? sure do hope it goes away in time...and not have permanent nerve inhibition!
Did you just mix the dissolved crystals with sterile oil and inject?

C

coolbreeze

Awards
Did you just mix the dissolved crystals with sterile oil and inject?
yes i mix the 4ad which in oil (hot) with another AS in oil to dilute it, plus it cools the temp down as well obviously...so perhasps it was not even the temp as much as i just hit a bad spot in the bicep

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i mix the 4ad which in oil (hot) with another AS in oil to dilute it, plus it cools the temp down as well obviously...so perhasps it was not even the temp as much as i just hit a bad spot in the bicep
Did you filter after dissolving the hormone? What concentration did you make? What other AS did you "Dilute" it with?

Adams

J

Jared

Awards
Did you heat it up in a spoon too? That's way too hardcore for me. :head:

C

coolbreeze

Awards
Did you filter after dissolving the hormone? What concentration did you make? What other AS did you "Dilute" it with?

Adams
yes it was filtered, but after when it cools it always tends to form crystals, at least mine do.

B

Beebs

Awards
Thats why you use solvents like BA and BB, not to mention the fact that they will ward off bacteria infections. I would toss the gear and make a new batch using solvents.