PH effects on a teen?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
just curious my cousine is currently useing a ph at 17 what are the possible effects?

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Once upon a time my Aunt's husband's brother's wife's mother's dog's previous owner used prohormones at 17 and crapped out his liver.

YOU should not use anabolic substances until you are AT LEAST 21 because it can
1) stop your natural testosterone production for the rest of your life: your balls will look like raisins
2) your growth plates can close
3) you still have plenty of natural growing you can do through protein, creatine, heavy lifting, and most importantly the most anabolic substance: FOOD.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Your cousin eh?
This will be my first ph cycle and i will be doing a log on this thread and am first of wondering which will see better results
4 weeks at 120/120/120/120 or 6 weeks at 80/80/80/80/80/80
for post cycle i have hyperdrol mass fx AE perfect cycle and retain please give any and all advice

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your gonna lie...please save yourself the flaming....too young...go ahead and ruin your body now...dont lift enough, dont eat enough and cheat your way through your most anabolic period of you life. Get your diet in check, grab a bunch of protien, some cee, and some NO boosters...then reconsider what your about to do to yourself.