M1T cycle for beginner

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what dosage do you suggest for a 1st time M1T user? length? i dont plan on running it longer than 2 weeks, so im told..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beginners should not use M1T at any dose, but all the kids are doing it.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i'd stay away from it for now.. i learned the hard way... start off small

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im thinking 5mg for week1 and 10 mg for week2.. any suggestions?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you want suggestions or agreement?

We suggest that a beginner not use it at all.

We are likely all in agreement?

size

Awards
  • Established
Do you want suggestions or agreement?
We suggest that a beginner not use it at all.
We are likely all in agreement?
I agree with you.
This is a very "dirty" compound with many more negatives than positives. Really no one should use it but a beginner definitely should not.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well, ive done 2 cycles before.. x-mass and phera-plex.. im deciding on superdrol or m1t (both low doses for a first time). i was just wondering how long and how many mg's would be suggested

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
well, ive done 2 cycles before.. x-mass and phera-plex.. im deciding on superdrol or m1t (both low doses for a first time). i was just wondering how long and how many mg's would be suggested
Cycle logs galore abound here, look one or two up. Low dose why? Dosed too low you don't get the benfits and still likely get the sides of each, so why not dose each appropriately? Not to mention they are two of the harder compounds on the market right now, M1T being one that really should be avoided altogether. Even at a lose dose it is likely to shut you down hard and fast, mess with your lipids pretty badly, and make your liver enzymes go through the roof.

Your post indicates you should avoid these altogether, because experience tells us low dosing a compound with a bad or nonexistant safety profile is not a good idea when you can take an effective dose of a safer product with a known safety profile. You have not listed goals (bulking, cutting, attempted recomp) present condition (which would affect relative dose) ancilleries, PCT, etc...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of the very few that like M1T. If you take it in a responsible manner, with all the proper contingencies covered, you can do fine on it.

It shuts you down within days, and keeps you shutdown for weeks after use.. so an aggressive PCT protocol is called for.

10mg for 2 weeks is fine. Just handle your liver and BP, and bump the HPTA back for weeks after the fact.. you can keep a majority of the gains. It truly is phenomenal in strength/size gains for the duration comparatively.

Potent Drugs equal Potent sides. Always keep that in mind.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
thanks U, i def will keep that in mind.. im only running it for 2-3 weeks anyway.. no higher than 15mg

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you get headaches and/or stomach distress, lower the dosage or stop. Drink PLENTY of water.. start liver protection protocol a month before use. Do not even think about stressing your liver with other things, ie alcohol, tylenol.. etc. ;)

Acquire Toremefine (amongst other things) for PCT. Run PCT for 4 weeks.

I also want to add that although I like/liked M1T, I do not run orals anymore for the most part. If I do, it's a very mild compound for a short duration.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point of using it as a beginner either. Which do you think you'll gain more off....a 2 week cycle of M1T or 3 months on Testosterone?

I also want to add that although I like/liked M1T, I do not run orals anymore for the most part. If I do, it's a very mild compound for a short duration.

You are not the only one who likes M1T. There are quite a few of us who got very reasonable results on it over the last couple of years and who have decent bloodwork to back those results with. There surely are quite a few people that pretty much hate it and are against it 100% though.

I am getting to the same point wrt to orals. I started off using quite a few strong orals (PH/PS were so legal and available to the masses the last couple of years).

Then I got just the injects I thought I could afford (Test/Tren). Only now that I am looking into homebrewing am I going to get an opportunity to try some of the milder, more expensive injects.

I just don't like to see other folks make the same mistakes I did when starting out (by taking some of the most powerful oral anabolics known as a first cycle)...when they could learn with relatively safer injects, using orals in moderation once or twice a year at most.

I think I have done my last cycle of M1T even though it does seem to have gone fairly well. SD...that may be another matter =D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point of using it as a beginner either. Which do you think you'll gain more off....a 2 week cycle of M1T or 3 months on Testosterone?
We don't even know if he wants to gain. He may be cutting for all we know.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking, dirty bulk, eating everything in site. my m1t is atv biopharma.. ive heard it is very good, yet decently priced

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking, dirty bulk, eating everything in site. my m1t is atv biopharma.. ive heard it is very good, yet decently priced
Why bother with M1T when Dianabol buys the same jail time if you're caught, is just as cheap when gotten from a reputable source, has a known safety profile, and has beginner cycles listed all over the internet? Just wondering. All indications are M1T is not the steroid to use for you, so why are you set on using it? Get an oral that's a bit more well known. Or, as someone noted, get a test cycle going. Injectable or transdermal, both are great, loads safer and more effective than a 3 week oral cycle.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
isnt there a lot more bloat with dbol tho?? and dbol basically has to be stacked right?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
isnt there a lot more bloat with dbol tho?? and dbol basically has to be stacked right?
No. It's often run by beginners who don't know jack about what they're doing. My opinion is it's gotten a bad name due to the bad approaches of people using it, because for many it's the first stop on the dark side, the breakfast of champions. It's a good steroid. Bloat is bad for some, easily controlled with a moderate dose of an AI. It has a known safety profile which for an oral ain't bad. It's not exactly easy on your liver but no oral is, and it's easier than M1T, and you can get great mass gains from it if used properly.