Cycle for endomorphs???

1. Cycle for endomorphs???

I'm considering a cycle here in about the next 6 months to a year, i'm 20 y.o. endomorph, 5'10 209 lbs, 25% bf, (never done a cycle before only Lg's Methyl-1D which isnt a steroid) I was going to do your standard beginner cycle of 12 test e(b/c you hold less water than cypionate) with a 4 week dianabol kick start and run anavar the last 5 weeks of it to harden up a little, 1 have 1 of two routes I can take: route 1. try and get down to as little body fat as possible within 6 months or so (with clean diet and maybe the help of an ECA stack or a ephedra free fat burner such as man scorch). or route 2: start my cycle with my body fat % using a steroid that would make me gain less body fat (from what I heard the dbol I was going to kickstart it with will load me up with body fat) but then I would miss out on gaining maximum muscle b/c I would have to take something that gives me less body fat as well. Which route should I take??? And what's a sgood steroid for endomorph thats never used before and wants to gain maximum muscle mass. (please dont say clen b/c that is not for beginners and it leaves scar tissue around your heart which could lead to a stroke)

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattlew62 View Post
    2: start my cycle with my body fat % using a steroid that would make me gain less body fat (from what I heard the dbol I was going to kickstart it with will load me up with body fat) but then I would miss out on gaining maximum muscle b/c I would have to take something that gives me less body fat as well....
    If you are in a caloric deficit how would you gain body fat?

3. Not to be a prick or anything, but you might want to read the rules before posting in here again.

i'm 20 y.o. endomorph
    •   

4. You are 20 years old. You should not even be considering steroids. You should be able to gain a significant amount of wght naturally.

Also, before you even consider starting a cycle, you should get your BF down 10 points or more.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for 6-Oxo
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. How long after T-1 cycle for itching/irritation to stop?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 07:26 AM
  3. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:46 PM
  4. Post cycle for a woman
    By j_neatherlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:27 PM
  5. Advice on cycle for 4-ADerm