• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I was a ph whore and stocked up when alot of cites were haveing huge sales. Once I relized how much a bought I have gotten ride of a ton. This summer (julyish) Im looking to do a lean mass cycle and Im not 100% sure which one to go with. I have looked at Epistane and that is looking like a front runner also, I just have to get it.

Before Epistane i was looking at running TRN/TST for 4~5 weeks. I havent found much info on logs from this cycle. I also have 2 superdrol's but wanted to save those paired with Pher-X for a bulk next winter and plus im active in the summer and Superdrol's back/shin pumps would hault that.

I have the cash to pick up some epistane now and thats why im asking.....ditch the TRN/TST and pick up 2 bottles of epistane???? yea i know i sound like an indecisive (spelling?) rambling woYan lol. Just looking for some opinions

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ok I was a ph whore and stocked up when alot of cites were haveing huge sales. Once I relized how much a bought I have gotten ride of a ton. This summer (julyish) Im looking to do a lean mass cycle and Im not 100% sure which one to go with. I have looked at Epistane and that is looking like a front runner also, I just have to get it.

Before Epistane i was looking at running TRN/TST for 4~5 weeks. I havent found much info on logs from this cycle. I also have 2 superdrol's but wanted to save those paired with Pher-X for a bulk next winter and plus im active in the summer and Superdrol's back/shin pumps would hault that.

I have the cash to pick up some epistane now and thats why im asking.....ditch the TRN/TST and pick up 2 bottles of epistane???? yea i know i sound like an indecisive (spelling?) rambling woYan lol. Just looking for some opinions
JMH80 and a few others took TST and maybe he will chime in. Most of what I have heard about TST wasn't that great, seemed more of a disappointment than anything else. If you want to see some more logs on Epistane you can see them here: EPISTANE - IBE Forums Version 2.0 Beta

If you have any questions about it let me know. Superdrol is a great bulker and I agree it would make an awesome stack the way you say above. Epistane is definitely easier on your lipids than SD so you can rest assured about that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea thats what i was reading about TST also, which bums me out. What about TRN + Epistane, seems like a bit much maybe. TRN is great i know alot of people who have used it with great results in strength and vasularity but not much in the way of lean mass just recomp. HRMM..........anyone else got nething?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what i was reading about TST also, which bums me out. What about TRN + Epistane, seems like a bit much maybe. TRN is great i know alot of people who have used it with great results in strength and vasularity but not much in the way of lean mass just recomp. HRMM..........anyone else got nething?
I believe over at ibeforums (you can figure out the rest of that link lol) someone is actually planning on running TST and Epistane just so you know.