Mega-H/Thyrotabs Cutter

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about doing a 4 week cutter in the late spring with Generic Labz' Mega-H and Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs. I figured somewhere in the neighborhood of a 500 calorie daily deficit should yield some pretty good results over the course of a month.

Problem is, there's such little feedback on the Thyrotabs that I would be a little apprehensive about starting the cycle at this point. Anyone have any experience running this compound or have any opinions as to how it would fair running alongside the Mega-H?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
been thinking of a similar cycle using Thyrotabs w/ ph. I just did 4 weeks Zol/3 weeks TRN with Dicana and it went pretty well.

I've heard Thyrotabs is stronger, so I was considering that. Also, I have a whole unopened bottle of Zol ready for what ever I choose to stack in (Zol is such a great stack for any friggin' cycle!), and about 3 weeks of TRN left, but have been wanting to try out H, and don't know if to go Zol/H, ignore the H and go back to Zol/TRN or try a different mix of Zol, TRN and H (maybe keep Zol at 150mg instead of 200, TRN at 4mg, and H at a regular cycle). Decisions, decisions.

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Ninjo. I've used thyrotabs before and I can say that it is a good supplement. When I used it, I stacked it with Venom Hyperdrive. I know that the thyrotabs worked on me because in the first week my neck was hurting on both sides, and also my sleep was disturbed. I would wake up in the middle of the night after about four or fives hours. I think that's a side effect of elevated thyroid hormones. Not sure on that.

By the way I would say that thyrotabs is much stronger than dicana. Right now is week 2 of dicana for me and week 1 I started with 3 x 3 dosing and in this week i'm at 4 x 3 dosing and I STILL haven't felt any heat or have not seen any pronounced effects from it. Next week I'm going to go up to 5 x 3 dosing. If you guys are wondering how much of a ****load of money I must be blowing on the dicana with that dosing, well not much because I bought 4 bottles at VS for $13 each. They were so cheap because they were 1 month away from expiring. That's just me, i've heard people say they got excellent results with 4 per day. Later

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup Ninjo. I've used thyrotabs before and I can say that it is a good supplement. When I used it, I stacked it with Venom Hyperdrive. I know that the thyrotabs worked on me because in the first week my neck was hurting on both sides, and also my sleep was disturbed. I would wake up in the middle of the night after about four or fives hours. I think that's a side effect of elevated thyroid hormones. Not sure on that.

By the way I would say that thyrotabs is much stronger than dicana. Right now is week 2 of dicana for me and week 1 I started with 3 x 3 dosing and in this week i'm at 4 x 3 dosing and I STILL haven't felt any heat or have not seen any pronounced effects from it. Next week I'm going to go up to 5 x 3 dosing. If you guys are wondering how much of a ****load of money I must be blowing on the dicana with that dosing, well not much because I bought 4 bottles at VS for $13 each. They were so cheap because they were 1 month away from expiring. That's just me, i've heard people say they got excellent results with 4 per day. Later
I've done 3 full one month runs of Dicana and the magic number for me was 6 a day, split into 2 cap doses (I've paired with Venom each time as well). I'm going to pick up some thyrotabs and run 'em alongside a month run of good ole' fashioned Lipodrene w/ Ephedra, which I haven't used in like a year. Hopefully they work as well as people say.