My First Injection.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well I just did it. My first injection.

What a friggin' noob I am.

I could not friggin' draw the liquid out of the vial. I was using a 23 gauge needle--it would not come out, only got air.

Finally after f'ing with it for a while I got enough in there.

Then I screwed around flicking the air bubbles and at the same time wasting a few drops here and there.

The injection was painless however. I did not feel a thing, except, that I was close to a nerve, so I changed the path slightly.

Right now I feel nervous lol. The injection area feels heavy and sore. Ouch, lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
There are countless threads on here telling you what guage to draw with and what guage to pin with. I am baffled that you haven't seen it.

20g to draw oil. 23g-25g to pin. Do some more reading.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
There are countless threads on here telling you what guage to draw with and what guage to pin with. I am baffled that you haven't seen it.

20g to draw oil. 23g-25g to pin. Do some more reading.
I have bro. I know I should have used a larger pin, but I didn't have any on hand, and I have read that a 23 gauge is feasble. I also know to run the vial under warm water.

Just call me a noob, lol.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Did you pull the the plunger back before putting it in the vial to get some air in there to push into the vial to create some pressure?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Did you pull the the plunger back before putting it in the vial to get some air in there to push into the vial to create some pressure?
I did and I heard the air sizzle back out of the vial. It was weird.