critique my cycle please! Full run down.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Whats up everyone! It just so happens that this is my first post on this board, I've been a member for a wile now and have just enjoyed searching for all the answers I need. Down to the biz... In about 6 days I will be starting a new bulk cycle using Superdrol. I have run PP before with great results, but have heard that superdrol is a little harsher but comes with better results. So here is my layout plan, all supplements are already in had. I just want to know if I need to tweak it or if I've left anything out.

*Support sups Entire cycle including preload to PCT

7 day preload
Cycle support
Fish oils 1g 3 times day
Flax oils 1g 3 times day
Cissus Rx 1200mg" "
Taurine 500mg " "
Vitamin pack in morning including mineral/vit C/Bee pollen/vit a&D/b-100/vit e

On Cycle 4 week
*Support sups
Nettle root 800mg 2 times day
6oxo 200mg 1 time day
DHEA???
Potassium Banana bf workout
Fenugreek???
Superdrol 10/20/20/20

Pct 4 week

*Support sups
Activate 1600mg/day
Fenugreek 610mg/day
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Rebound reloaded 10/20/30/40???

DHEA 50mg 3 times day

That about sums up the sups... Im going for a 4000+ calorie intake. My diet is great right now I just have to up the calories quite a bit. I gained and kept about 15 pounds on th pp cycle 10 months ago puting me at 175. Im hoping for at least another 15 pounds to hit 190 and cut down for summer time to 8% fat right now Im at about 16%. So hopfully this cycle will help lower that body fat alittle for the up and coming cut. I will try to log everything I can, considering it will probably help me stay on track better. ohh and my work out rutine...

MaxOT style
Monday: back
Dead lifts-warmup/accumulation 3 sets
max- 275 2-sets 4-6 reps
Wide grip polldowns- 160 2-set 4-6 reps
bent over bar rows- 155 2-set 4-6
dumbell row- 75 2-sets 4-6
close grip polldown 180 1-set 4-6

Tuesday: Chest/shoulders
Incline-warmup/acumulation 3 sets
max- 160 2-sets 4-6
bench- 215 2-sets 4-6
weighted dips- 55 2-sets 4-6
dumbell press- 60 2-sets 4-6
military press- 120 1-set 4-6
side lat raises- 32.5 2-sets 6-8
rear lat raises- 25 2-sets 6-8

Wensday: Rest

Thursday: Legs/Calfs
Squat-warmup/accumulation 3 sets
max- 265 2-sets 4-6 (yea legs need some work)
Leg press- 500 2-sets 4-6
stiff leg deads- 265 2 sets 4-6 (acc set before)
seated calfs- 100 2 sets 12-15
standing calfs- 300 2 sets 12-15(use that funky squat machine)

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Bies/Tris
Warm/acc 3 sets each alturnation between bi and tri on each set
Alturnating db curls- 45 2-sets 4-6
lyinng tri extentions- 80 2-sets 4-6
straight bar curls- 90 2-sets 4-6
Polly rope overhead ext- 150 2-sets 4-6(don't know what exercise is called but it kills my tris...love it)
Hammer curls- 45 1-set 4-6
Overhead dumb ext- 32.5 1-set 4-6

Sunday: Off

Give me some opinions people....I'll post my diet up maybe tommarow if I have time. I work all weekend and go to school full time so my days a packed pretty tight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
why are you taking 6-oxo, fenugreek, nettle, & DHEA on-cycle?

Why are you taking support supps post cycle?

500mg of taurine and a banana is worthless. It's more like 10 times that much taurine.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Support sup should always be started a week or more before cycle from what I've read to have you body ready for the cycle.

Fenugreek and DHEA for libdo and will being I don't really know but I'm pretty shure I should save them for post cycle. Any one ever take them on?
I had a gyno problem the last cycle so im try an anti e for this one and I don't see a reason to not take nettle on cycle, it could only help with free test.

Also I have a kilo of taurine so I could up the dose quite a bit for back pumps, how much do you suggest? I also take myoplex meal replacement when at work which has a crap load of potassium in it. I eat bananas every day anyways and have heard they help with back pump.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Support sup should always be started a week or more before cycle from what I've read to have you body ready for the cycle.
What I was getting at is that you have support supps listed in post cycle, and not on-cycle. You need to be taking support supps (i.e. Red Yeast Rice, ALA, & Milk Thistle) during your cycle.

Fenugreek and DHEA for libdo and will being I don't really know but I'm pretty shure I should save them for post cycle. Any one ever take them on?
I had a gyno problem the last cycle so im try an anti e for this one and I don't see a reason to not take nettle on cycle, it could only help with free test.
Nettle is debatable, but 6-oxo, fenugreek & dhea are IMO useless. SD is non-aromatizable, and I believe has some e-suppressive properties of it's own; therefore, an enzyme inhibitor does nothing.

Also I have a kilo of taurine so I could up the dose quite a bit for back pumps, how much do you suggest? I also take myoplex meal replacement when at work which has a crap load of potassium in it. I eat bananas every day anyways and have heard they help with back pump.
Back pumps are caused by high blood pressure (or so I'm told). I took 4g ed on my sd cycle, and back pumps where still a b****. Start with 5g ed, and don't be afraid to take more.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thanks for the input sinner... I definitly have supports for the on cycle. Maybe I'll just save the extra nettle for the post and run it for an eight weeker after the cycle.
Back pumps are caused by high blood pressure (or so I'm told). I took 4g ed on my superdrol cycle, and back pumps where still a b****. Start with 5g ed, and don't be afraid to take more.
I'll do up the 5g maybe more, couldn't hurt I'm shure.

Fenugreek and dhea are good for post cycle aren't they?

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
they aren't needed, some get bad sides from fenu

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Fenugreek and dhea are good for post cycle aren't they?
Fenugreek is ok for post cycle (just don't bother with it on cycle). It contains hydroxyisoleucine and a few saponins that can help get your htpa function back quicker.

DHEA, I'm not a fan of. It has some cortisol suppressing activity, but I would rather take 7-oxo or 7-hydroxy instead, since DHEA also converts to test and estrogen. It will not help with normalizing test levels, as so many are convinced it does.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Thanks for all thee advice, I'm going to search around and fine tune my PCT wile on cycle. I'm starting it tomarrow after I get my blood work back for my doc. I've got the day off so I'll be posting my diet also.