My T1 Final - Cutting Cycle

csakiges

Awards
Ok, here is what I am going to do for my cutting cycle. I am 6'2, 206 pounds and about 12-13% bodyfat. Diet first: About a 45/45/10 breakdown of p/f/carbs. I will be eating 2400 cals, 280 grams of protein, 120 grams of fat, and 50 grams of carbs. a day (for those who are really calculating it is actually 47/45/8 and I will carb. load on the weekend switching the percentage of fats, and carbs).

I am just going to do a bottle of T1 final (one squirt in the morning and one in the evening for a total of 4mls per day) for 4 weeks along with 300mgs (spaced out three times per day probably with meals) of 1,4 andro (bcds andro) along with it. I know many use more but I don't want my appetite to get out of hand and I want to use this for vascularity and pumps. I am also using V12 right now too. My goal is to drop my bodyfat %. I have nolvadex handy throughout the cycle and will use it post too. 40mg for the first week post cycle and then 20mg for the next two weeks. I will probably start it about 2 days after my last 1test application. Also plenty of flax seed oil post cycle and I have some saw palmetto from last year that I might throw in for the prostate. I have used One+ before so I am familiar with the effects. I will probably try two bottles for another 4 week cycle but I am on a limited budget right now. I will also be using Vasopro Ephedrine HCL 25 mg tabs. three times a day, Caffeine pills 200mgs 3 times a day and Green Tea Extract 100mgs three times a day. I am still debating whether to do cardio at all. I may just do some light cardio 3 times a week.

I also have a bottle of Lipoderm which I am thinking of throwing in. I may just wait until the cycle is completely over see what parts are lagging then try and hit those with the lipoderm.

My goals for this is to lean out, possible gain some muscle mass eating a maintenance level diet and lose some body fat. I am very excited. I wanted to try BDC's stuff and was going to wait but I figured it would be a nice product to try while I am cutting too, so I bought some. I will keep this site posted as to any gains and fat loss.

Please let me know if I need anything else. Or if there is any information you would like me to share that I have not included to understand my cycle better. Thanks.

csakiges

Awards
Thanks for moving it.

I just realized I put it into the steroid forum. Thanks!!!;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by csakiges
Thanks for moving it.

I just realized I put it into the steroid forum. Thanks!!!;)
no problem, and the cycle looks good, another v-12 user I see :)

csakiges

Awards
Yep, I like it. Good pumps and my vascularity has improved. :p

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I have been using v12 for 3 weeks now - i like the vascularity but i only get the "v12 pumps" when i train bi's and legs.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
It's also very dangerous. The vasodilation it causes vastly reduces your blood pressure in a short time. This drop in BP sends a signal to your baroreceptors which, in turn, send a signal to the brain indicating the body is going into shock. As a result, the blood vessels leading to the brain constrict in an attempt to increase the blood pressure leading to the brain. Shocking your system like this can lead to perminent damage even while taking the reccomended dosage. Every "perpetual pump" product on the market is EXTREMELY dangerous and isn't worth the money, nor the risk.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by IHateGymMorons
It's also very dangerous. The vasodilation it causes vastly reduces your blood pressure in a short time. This drop in BP sends a signal to your baroreceptors which, in turn, send a signal to the brain indicating the body is going into shock. As a result, the blood vessels leading to the brain constrict in an attempt to increase the blood pressure leading to the brain. Shocking your system like this can lead to perminent damage even while taking the reccomended dosage. Every "perpetual pump" product on the market is EXTREMELY dangerous and isn't worth the money, nor the risk.
I'd like to see some more info on this, please start a thread in supps about it.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Your brain senses the BP being messed with and tries to do all kinds of compensatory feedback responses to try and figure whats whacking it all up. Not good, not worth it. Even if I'm totally wrong this supp has not been around long enough and not tested as throroughly as creatine and others to be used so widely. If you want pumped muscles to try to fake people out as to how big you are, then that's pathetic, eat right, workout and shred your bodyfat and people will be impressed. A safer way to get a pump is to reload on creatine and add abut 3-4g of arginine twice per day on an empty stomach, that works pretty good though its not as "perpetual" as the NO2 products claim to be.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
ou are absing this on the article written by Robert over at Mind and Muscle and I believe that that article was intended to target mainly NO precursors and not so much the creatine type pump. The creatine type pump is caused by increased water storage in the muscle andd I think that it has been proven that this is safe. Tricreatine malate the core ingredient of V!@ is still creatine at heart and the difference lies in the way it affects your gastrontestinal system.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
the problem is with the arginine alpha ketolgluterate or whatever the heck it's called.

mc1

Awards
Originally posted by IHateGymMorons
Is this why I get a dull headache everytime I use v12?

csakiges

Awards
:D Well, lets get back to what this thread's intended purpose was for. I just started my new cycle this morning. I will keep this posted as to results and such. My lowest my weight has been is 204. It fluctuates when I carb load. On Monday morning after a carb. load I am around 210 and by Friday morning (when I first wake up) I am about 205. I will try and provide as much detail as possible.

csakiges

Awards
I got a rash and it burns when I pee. Damn that's not from 1-test, that is from the sleez ball i slept with this weekend!!! :D Just Kidding!

I do have a rash on my arm, but I always get it when I apply a transdermal. I get heat rashes there too during the summer. I guess that part is just really sensitive. It never spreads or anything past my arm. I am just going to apply other places and put some hydrocortisone on it. It usually goes away in a week and I usually never put anything on it. I figure, since it happened earlier in the cycle than last time, i may just put some cream on it. No problem though. It does not itch or anything, just a an area with a whole bunch of red bumps. It was neat though :p , this morning when I was applying I saw the rash spreading upon contact, it is always the same area, on the bend of my arm pretty heavily, then a little on my inner bicep and a little down to my wrist. But it never goes any farther. If it spreads anywhere else I will be concerned but as I said before, I get rashes here a couple of times during the summer from the heat.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried qurecetin for it? Seems to work pretty well for any rash I get.

btw dont sleep wuth sleazballs sleep only with clean virginal chicks....

csakiges

Awards
No, I have not. I will make sure to check it outh though. THank you.

As for the sleazy chicks, trust me I stay far away from them. I may have to try one though, last two girls I date, (a dental student, and another is finishing up PHD in Microbiology) turned out psycho, so maybe it is time for a nice dirty high school drop out. :D

Oh yeah and by the way, where I come from, they don't really make virgins, so if I ever do find one, I will hold on to it. You are more likely to find a 4 leaf clover or better yet, a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. :)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Even if you find one you only actually have a virgin for a little while......

csakiges

Awards
Day 5

Ok, the rash on my arm is going away and just about gone. I found some Aveeno treatment cream that has worked very well. I have a rash on my collar bone area now. Neither one itches, if I didn't see it, I wouldn't know I have it. THe thing is, these are all areas I get heat rashes anyways and our temp. has increased and so has my sweating, so I am almost positive it is from that. Even if it is from the transdermal, it is just a skin irritant and not a true allergic reaction. So not worried about that.

As for results thus far, nothing much as far as strength gain. Plus, I switched from power (reps of like 4-6) to increasing my volume to about 4 sets of like 10-15. Plus, I am primarily fast twitch so my high reps, I get fatigued very quickly. I will better know my strength gains on post cycle, when I lower my reps. and go a little heavier (of course not to failure since my t-levels will be so low). I am also training each bodypart two times per week. I am doing two a days, I will go in the morning a 5 before work and then at night when I get off. I will probably spend a total of about 8-9 hours per week in the gym for 6 days a week. My diet is on with what I posted at the top.

My weight as of this morning is 210, so that would be a 4 pound gain in 5 days. I really hold alot of water so I am assuming that is what that is from. I am curious to see what I weight next friday morning. I will keep everyone posted as to my results. Let me know if anyone has any questions. I am trying to get and in depth look on T1Final, so Chemo has some good feedback to use.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great cycle you got going there. It's very similiar to my upcoming cycle except I will be running T1 Pro and 1,4 DIOL Heavy dosage.

You are also very close to my build so it should be intersting to see your results.

csakiges

Awards
NPursuit,

I will make sure to keep an eye;) on your thread and watch for the results you get. Good luck on your cycle. I would have rather ran T1Pro for my cycle but just decided to float the 25 for the T1final just to help with my cutting. Keep me posted!!!

I am excited for the upcoming week. I think I should start to see some results this week and definitely next week. Nothing much to report right now. Weight is up to about 216 after carb. loading yesterday (not the cleanest of carb. loads, gotta have my pizza :D )

csakiges

Awards
Day 11. Great squat workout this morning. Reps. went up by three from Monday. Strength is starting to increase in all lifts this week. My weight is still around 210-211, but I can tell I am starting to harden up a little more and my bodyfat appears to be decreasing. Cals. are still around 2400 with about the same breakdown of fats, protein, and carbs. as I posted before. I am very pleased with the results thus far and I haven't even hit weeks three and four yet. I am thinking of t1pro for another cycle but just want to give my body a break from supplements in general for awhile. Just going to try and bulk after this with my diet, protein, and flax seed oil. Plus this is busy season for me with work in July and August, so after this and my post cycle, I will be lucky to lift 4 times a week. What is nice though, my gym is owned by a local guy, he closed it to the public and just gave keys to people he knows and trusts. So I can go in there at 11:00 at night if I want after work.

But anyways, I will keep this updated since I know many are going to be doing a cycle similar to mine.

csakiges

Awards
Day 15, I am still about the same weight, 211. So not much weight gain at all, but the strength continues to increase. I can tell I am hardening up too. I am happy with the results thus far.

csakiges

Awards
weight is down a little bit. I am actually at about 208. Which is still a 2 pound increase. I am not really caring about actual pounds. A bodybuilder at my gym that I lift with (who does not know I am taking t1final) told me the other day that in the past two weeks my chest looks alot bigger and more defined. Mere coincidence that I just happened to be taking t1 for those two weeks, I think not! I have pics before my cycle and I will take some after my cycle. I think it is great to have measurements and all but I think people on here want to see the results, so if I can, I will post my pics. before and after my cycle. I was going to do this on BB.com when I did my first cycle last fall, but I never got around to it, so hopefully I can this time. Like I said, to me it means alot if someone says they gained 1 inch on their arms, but to actually see it really would be nice too. So hopefully I will get those up when I am complete. No promises though. Overall, very happy with my progress the last three weeks. Am already planning out a six week T1Pro (249mgs per day), and 600mg 1,4 Dione cycle in the future. I think if I give my self a break for awhile, start eating some good cals, give my body a break from most supplements in general, then go with a t1pro (this time I may up my cals. a little more to 3000-3500) to really get a good clean bulk. Or even a slight cut cycle. But the more I am reading with good anti e's available, it may be better to take a cycle out to 6 weeks as opposed to 4. I know 4 has been the preferred length, but 6 makes sense too if people are still getting results in weeks 5 and 6.

csakiges

Awards
Ok, I am almost four days past my cycle. My final weight was about 211. So about a 5 pound gain while eating about 1000 cals. below maintenance. I am going to be taking picts. this weekend. However I don't know when I will post them. I will not use the entire roll and I may wait to take the next ones after the next cycle. I am going to do one more cycle then take a long break from PH/PS. I should be at about my goal by then. My strength went up a little on this cycle, I was excited with the strenght gains. Maybe 10-20 pounds in each lift. I have firmed up and dropped some good bodyfat. My vascularity is alot better. I am really pumped with the results I got.

My next cycle will be T1-Pro for six weeks at 3 squirts per day and then Liquid Clenbutrx at 5cc twice a day ($100- 480cc's) or Tight plus E and Green Tea ($88 - 60 for Tight and 28 for Green Tea and Vasopro Ephedrine ). I have read all the feedback on all these, so I am not sure which I will do. It seems from all the feedback you can't go wrong with either stack. The Clenbutrx would last 48 days and the Tight would be for 40 days. If anyone has any suggestions on which to choose, please let me know. I was also looking at the Anarchy stack which I know many like and that would be close to 100 for about 30 days. So I have a month to decide which I will do. But if anyone has any recomendations, please let me know. I will probably do about a maintenance diet, I am trying to shed a little more body fat and gain some lean muscle on this next cycle.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by csakiges
My next cycle will be T1-Pro for six weeks at 3 squirts per day and then Liquid Clenbutrx at 5cc twice a day ($100- 480cc's) or Tight plus E and Green Tea ($88 - 60 for Tight and 28 for Green Tea and Vasopro Ephedrine ). I have read all the feedback on all these, so I am not sure which I will do. It seems from all the feedback you can't go wrong with either stack. The Clenbutrx would last 48 days and the Tight would be for 40 days. If anyone has any suggestions on which to choose, please let me know.

I would say go for the Clenbutrx over the tight+ephedrine.  I have tried both and I'm not a fan of Tight.  Adding green tea will definitely help the fat fly off.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
why would you say that pursuit I am fairly sure nothing beats tight for an ephedra free burner and adding e just makes it all the better. What are the ingredients in clenbtrx?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by maggmaster
why would you say that pursuit I am fairly sure nothing beats tight for an ephedra free burner and adding e just makes it all the better. What are the ingredients in clenbtrx?

I have done 2 2 week cycles of tight+ephedrine I broke it up because I started UCP-1.  I may try meltdown z-14 with ephedrine next, or I may just take the plunge and start the Anarchy stack + ephedrine.

Lets try those ingredients again.

Mahaung 312mg

Caffeine 200mg

Citrus Anhydrous 200mg

Citrus Aurantium @ 95% Synephrine 60 mg

4-hydroxisolucine 22.5mg

5-HTP 12.5mg

Vinpocentine 10mg

Yohimbine HCL 5.5mg

csakiges

Awards
Thanks for the info, pursuit. How is everything going with your cycle? I am not sure which I will try. But both sound like winners, even though I know many despise VPX for their price and product names. But, if it is good, then I will use it even if it is 20-30 dollars more for a couple months. I will always stick to BDC when it comes to PS/PH transdermals though. Unless something comes along better. :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes people do hate VPX but at the same time most if not all will say that their fat burners and proteins are excellent.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell

csakiges

Awards
Thanks too Pursuit, I will see when the time comes. Right now, I am just doing research with my liquid Nolv. and taking it easy on most everything else (except of course, saw palm, protein, and flax).

I lowered my training volume and I feel as strong as an ox even though my test. levels are low. So that is good.

I will keep checking your thread to see how everything is going. Good luck!!!;)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by maggmaster
I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell

Yeah I was following you!

Boarder1

Awards
Bump on this.

I started using the universal NO product this past week, with horrible results. During my workout on Mon I thought my brain was going to blow out of my head (bar far the worst headache I have EVER experienced) and that was on the first warmup set after warming up and stretching. The headache lasted for about 6 hours, throbbing headache. I do not consume any caffeine or ephedrine, which could have contributed to its intensity. It also caused some head trauma during sex.

Be careful with this stuff if you are daring enough to use it...seriously unsafe