diluting supertest 450

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I've got supertest and super tren, I've also got some sterile oil
(for dilution) Benzyl Alcohol and Benzly Benzoate. One is a sterilizer and one is a preservative.
I probably don't need the preservative, but how much BA do I need to keep from getting an abcess and still be able to walk?

Any and all input would be appreciated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your dillutting it you dont' want to add any ba or bb the supertest has a high amount of BA already which is causing the pain you've been experiencing you want to sterile filter the oil into the vial. do you have whatamn filters?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why people buy high concentration gear and dilute it... If you start with a ml of super test 450 and add a ml of sterile oil, you've just negated the purpose of high concentration gear as you could have just bought standard test 250 and injected 2ml's. In either case you're injecting the same volume...

If you're not running a cycle where you're going to run over a gram of test and other gear per week then you really should stick to standard concentration gear.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I mixed 1ml with 2mls of bd andropen 275 which brought it down to around 333mgs per ml little to no soreness.

The oil I have is from a research supply sterile and filtered.

It's not the volume of oil that hurts it's the test and ba content.

2mls supertest plus 1ml oil should do the trick right?

Does the tren need to be diluted also?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand why people buy high concentration gear and dilute it... If you start with a ml of super test 450 and add a ml of sterile oil, you've just negated the purpose of high concentration gear as you could have just bought standard test 250 and injected 2ml's. In either case you're injecting the same volume...

If you're not running a cycle where you're going to run over a gram of test and other gear per week then you really should stick to standard concentration gear.

well it could depend on what your source has or economical purposes too depending oh prices. gotta take what you can get sometimes.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mixed 1ml with 2mls of bd andropen 275 which brought it down to around 333mgs per ml little to no soreness.

The oil I have is from a research supply sterile and filtered.

It's not the volume of oil that hurts it's the test and ba content.

2mls supertest plus 1ml oil should do the trick right?

Does the tren need to be diluted also?
did the oil come in a vial? I always like to filter for my self anyway for piece of mind