Superdrol+Epistane?

oakchest

oakchest

Awards
I know there isn't too much feedback on Epistane yet, but theoretically how do you think it would stack with Superdrol? I know the 2 orals together might not be so great for the liver, but we're just talking about the possible positive effects of the two combined. Any replys or thoughts appreciated...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely think this counts as a HORRIBLE idea.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dump: This is just theoretical, but if one were to poop out his liver, would it flush or would it back up the toilet?

Yeah Oakchest, like you said...probably not a good idea. Two methyls will only compound the toxicity. I would just just use one or the other. Why the need for both?

oakchest

oakchest

Awards
I didn't mean to make it sound like I was planning on taking the two together, that's why I mentioned the whole liver thing. I do have SNS Methyldrol that I am about to start with my fresh bottle of Anabolic Pump which I am excited to try. Methyldrol worked great on it's own for me before, so i'm anxious to see how throwing in the Anabolic Pump will treat me. I am ordering Epistane to try at a later date due to it's reported anabolic/anti-estrogenic properties.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Methyl Drol is the same thing as SD.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought I am running a superdrol cycle in March.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do it! The whole 2 orals and liver issue, and you would probably cramp like crazy, and have super aching joints!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
defeats the purpose of using epistane, dont you think?

rinner100

Awards
run a superdrol bridge to EPI.

whatever you do, keep us updated. im stoked to know how it goes for ya

rinner100

Awards
guess. i should have elaborated on that man. the sd is gonna be shitty man, but its gonna come with some large gains, run a pct for 4 weeks - maybe a week or 2 off - then the epi is going to help you sustain those gains, and help with gyno if you get it (and prob add some weight).. then you gotta post cycle right after that. bloodwork would be a good idea too

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
:nono:Bro, you just resurrected a 2 year old thread