Current Cycle Questions and concerns

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
Ok so far my cycle has blown me away. Im on week 9 of
500 mg test e, 400 mg EQ.

Starting weight was 192, i am 227 as of today (HOLY ****)

I was eating 7000 cals but now that this EQ has kicked in Im eating more than that. I know what your thinking, I have to be fat as PHUK but im not. BF was at 8% two days ago,,,he he he. I started working out 5 years ago and I was a skinny as buck 70 lb 6 footer.

So here are the questions...

1. Is it normal for body odor to occur on cycle. Ive never had a problem with this b4, but Im sweating so much that I can smell myself, and even after lifting, I never had this particular smell.

2. Does it sound good to run the EQ for 12 weeks and test for 14 weeks? Or should I just run both for 14 weeks?

3. I had to order more test e, due to a very good sale opportunity, and it isnt coming in till 4 days after the Thursday that I'm due for my shot ( a week from today)
Is it gonna hurt if Im a little late?

4. Why is the roid rage kicking in now (week 9). Its getting REALLLLLLY bad. If Im in a public place and someone looks at me for longer than 2 seconds I get an adrenaline rush and feel like ripping their head off. Im like a f'ing time bomb, anything to help with this?

i know i have a few more questions but thats all i can think of now...later

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
1./ Yes

2./ No, it does not sound good. Run EQ minimum 14, run Test E another week after that, and then run PCT two weeks after last shot of Test.

3/ No

4. It's in your mind. You shouldn't be getting "roid rage" ... You are amplifying a dickhead trait you already have by expecting this "rage". Tren is the only compound I have used that actually makes me aggressive.. You should feel great on Test... and EQ will not make you rageful... In some rare instances, people get anxiety from high doses. I think for the most part "Roid Rage" is a farce and is perpetuated by dickheads who juice and use this term as a crutch. Just my opinion.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1./ Yes

2./ No, it does not sound good. Run EQ minimum 14, run Test E another week after that, and then run post cycle therapy two weeks after last shot of Test.

3/ No

4. It's in your mind. You shouldn't be getting "roid rage" ... You are amplifying a dickhead trait you already have by expecting this "rage". Tren is the only compound I have used that actually makes me aggressive.. You should feel great on Test... and EQ will not make you rageful... In some rare instances, people get anxiety from high doses. I think for the most part "Roid Rage" is a farce and is perpetuated by dickheads who juice and use this term as a crutch. Just my opinion.
Echoing all this... READ AND HEAD!!!!

Adams

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
thank you for replying. now i have to deal with the reality that i am officially a dickhead, bear with me please.

*I was told to take pct 3 weeks after shot but I will use your advice, i mean after all you were right about the dickhead part...

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
Yes, i knew i had another question...when i was on m1t or maybe it was SD, i got the weird gagging thing periodically throughout the day. about 2 weeks ago, i got it again. now today i couldnt even eat break fast b/c i puked. i tried to go to the gym and cut it short b/c i was throwing up in my mouth. is this also a side effect...?

please no gag jokes, thank you

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
bump i just pucked again, its probably something mental, maybe its the eq f'in with me. anyone :confused: :gas:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
thank you for replying. now i have to deal with the reality that i am officially a dickhead, bear with me please.

*I was told to take post cycle therapy 3 weeks after shot but I will use your advice, i mean after all you were right about the dickhead part...
Maybe expecting this rage is bringing out a dickhead trait.

Miberolone actually made me aggressive too, so it was not only Tren as I had said above.

You start pct 3 weeks after the last EQ shot.. not the Test Enan.

3 weeks after EQ, 2 weeks after Test Enan..

That obviously means run the Enan 1 week longer than the EQ, Right? Right.

Right.