Need some Info
- 06-02-2003, 12:29 PM
- 06-02-2003, 01:40 PM
06-02-2003, 01:53 PM
You are going to be hard pressed to find any proof. Most of the estimates I have seen (including those from Par) use some really wild ass extrapolations to get to an estimate.
06-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Chemo has any blood test been done to give you the 40% number. I know it's an estimate but i just need some info on how you got it. Also if you can provide any studies or anything it would be appreciated. late J
06-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by jminis
and those who I discussed it with are asking me for proof.
After 6 weeks show-em a lat spread. Usually works for me .
06-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By M00SE1187 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2006, 11:26 PM
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2005, 06:11 PM
- By Prime Rib in forum OTC DrugReplies: 62Last Post: 02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2004, 03:39 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2004, 08:39 PM