What would you add in PCT for epistane cycle? RXT, RR, Activate, Mfx, etc

bignative22

Awards
I am new to this stuff, I have nolva, but what else do you guys recommend I pick up? All of them just seem to have a list of ingredients that I'm not familiar with.

I am looking mostly to retain gains, possibly help recomp a little bit, and most importantly give a nice post cycle boost to my libido.

Thanks

njt11

Awards
It depends on what your running and how badly you expect to be shutdown. If its something mild I just throw in some trib/fenu/maca. If its gonna be major, try Retain and Deisel Test. I'll never recommend an ATD as it murders libido.

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
I'd go with Nolva + Retain + Diesel Test

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ttt any more opinions?
What njt11 said is right, it really depends on your dosages and length of cycle, what were you looking to do?

I personally feel that a SERM is always the best to go with even if you run lower dosages for a short amount of time. I am only doing a 2 week PCT and I ran 30/40/40/40, but I am using toremifene starting at 120mg then ramping down to about 40mg over the course of two weeks.

I am also taking 50mg of ATD per day, 25 in morning, 25 in evening and an anti-cortisol.

bignative22

Awards
What njt11 said is right, it really depends on your dosages and length of cycle, what were you looking to do?

I personally feel that a SERM is always the best to go with even if you run lower dosages for a short amount of time. I am only doing a 2 week post cycle therapy and I ran 30/40/40/40, but I am using toremifene starting at 120mg then ramping down to about 40mg over the course of two weeks.

I am also taking 50mg of ATD per day, 25 in morning, 25 in evening and an anti-cortisol.
3 weeks @ 20mg, maybe a couple extra days because ofmy workout schedule

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks @ 20mg, maybe a couple extra days because ofmy workout schedule
At those dosages you probably wouldn't need much at all as far as PCT is concerned and if you kept your dosages before 6 pm (20mg= 2 pills, so one morning, one pre workout) then you could probably minimize shutdown, although gains would be hampered a bit.

Again I will keep you updated on my progress in PCT but so far so good!