Correct size needles for Test Enth.

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
Currently I finished my second week of doing the QV Enantat
250 mg 1 ml. The problem is that I got a mega pain in my ass. I limp a bit when I walk. The first time I did it last week I shot with a 22 gauge 1 1/2 and it went fine and out of an act of desperation two days ago I used a 23 gauge. The site is really sore no redness or puss etc.. etc..

Is this a result of not buffing the site with 30 gallons of alchohol or not using the correct needle.

my instinct is telling me to go with the 21 1/2 in.

Regards,

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You probably hit a nerve; 23 g is smaller than 22. Use 20g for drawing, 25g for injecting (1.5" for glutes; 1' for other sites).

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

I would assume it's personal choice. If anyone knows Mick Hart the british dude said that jabbing with 21 "slurpy straws" are the perfect choice. Thanks Rod for the advice.
"No Pain no Gain"<--- isnt this true.

tek

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

I would assume it's personal choice. If anyone knows Mick Hart the british dude said that jabbing with 21 "slurpy straws" are the perfect choice. Thanks Rod for the advice.
"No Pain no Gain"<--- isnt this true.

haha no pain no game. i would pefer less pain with the same outcome ? hah :) i had the same prob bro. switched to a 25g and the pain is no longer a concern =]

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
Dudes can it be the QV itself? I heard the BA content is high. I'm feeling kinda lethargic with this ****