4-ad??

Thunder KAT

Awards
would it be point less to run a standalone 4-ad cycle??

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Not a great mass builder on it's own. Better used to provide Testosterone support during a suppressive cycle. Watch for gyno if run solo. X-mass maybe?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I ran it w/ ergomax lmg and 1-test and got really good results.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Not a great mass builder on it's own. Better used to provide Testosterone support during a suppressive cycle. Watch for gyno if run solo. X-mass maybe?
Nice avatar werewolf...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
would it be pointless to run a test only cycle? Remember 4ad does have activity on its own, its slight more androgenic and slightly less anabolic, unless i have that backwards. Either way, its 105/95 when compared to test, mg for mg, injected of course.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind 4AD is a pretty wet compound. I don't personally see an advantage to using it over testosterone.

I get the same side effects from 4AD that I do from test (as would be expected to an extent). The partitioning just isn't as good. In practice I find it not to be very anabolic compared to straight testosterone. However, keep in mind I ran it as a dermal (sold the cyp I had pre-ban).

It is a cool little ph....best used with other steroids though as noted previously.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind 4AD is a pretty wet compound. I don't personally see an advantage to using it over testosterone.

I get the same side effects from 4AD that I do from test (as would be expected to an extent). The partitioning just isn't as good. In practice I find it not to be very anabolic compared to straight testosterone. However, keep in mind I ran it as a dermal (sold the cyp I had pre-ban).

It is a cool little ph....best used with other steroids though as noted previously.
1) I never said use it OVER testosterone, but if its all you got, it will work as a decent substitute.

2) You don't really know the dosage your getting trans-dermal, it varies...a lot.