What have you found better on a cut?

What have you found to be better on a cut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
After i come off of tren ace i wanna continue my cut with either masteron or winny+my current test blend, i'm a man on a mission! The doses would be 100mg eod for both, i've never used either and i can't make up my mind, so help a brotha out! Currently 273lbs and i need to get my bf checked but I'm down 7lbs in the past 3 weeks and i'm bigger :).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
On paper winny is more anabolic with a rating of 320 compared to masteron's 62, but that doesn't always carry over to the real world.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Go with the masteron.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
After i come off of tren ace i wanna continue my cut with either masteron or winny+my current test blend, i'm a man on a mission! The doses would be 100mg eod for both, i've never used either and i can't make up my mind, so help a brotha out! Currently 273lbs and i need to get my bf checked but I'm down 7lbs in the past 3 weeks and i'm bigger :).
I'm interested in teh cycle your're planning sir.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i say winny. you need to be low bf% to notice masteron effects according to my research.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
To notice the hardness i'm just lookin for fatloss, and both are derivatives of DHT.