Dr. D Please Help

b dad

Awards
i am 33 years old and have been a serious weight lifter it seems most of my life. i own a very prosperous personal training studio and also do some modeling. i have had a nagging shoulder injury for about 7 months now. i have been to numerous people that have all misdiagnosed my problem. it felt like i had broken my clavicle. i finally found an ortho that listened to me when i told him that i am very intuned with my body and that i knew that it was not just a TWEAK. now i found out that i have osteolysis of the distal calvicle. i am devastated. the end of my clavicle is almost gone entirely. they tell me to stop lifting, which is not really an option. can anything cure this. i have done research, but thought that you might have seen this alot. could GH help? PLEASE HELP me out

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I would honestly take Dr. D's advice, but I'll add what I can.

I have a co-worker that had a relatively similar injury. He ended up getting surgery and taking a long period of rehibilitation, slowly working his way back into the weights, and he is fine now.

Popa Murph

Awards
I don't really like calling people out in thread titles but that is besides the point.......

I wouldn't start a new thread titled "Grunt please help me out," but he knows his IFG and HGH. I'm sure you can find him in the IFG, HGH section.