Oil dissepation

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here's the thing i shot 2ml of Tren Ace into my inner calf 2 days ago and now when i flex that calf i have this annoying golf ball sized lump there, i'm just wondering how long this is going to take to go away? I've been shooting 1.5ml of Tren into my inner and outter calfs for easily 6 weeks now (rotating sites of course) with no problems, think this will be gone within a week?

Popa Murph

Awards
I have no idea! But my calves hurt just reading that.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
For one, you're a crazy mofo

It shouldnt take more than a week to dissipate

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol Ya the outter calf isn't bad the inner part kills, but i've noticed some nice growth from doing this. I wanna try winny for site injections as well, i'm a pin cushion right now, lol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol Ya the outter calf isn't bad the inner part kills, but i've noticed some nice growth from doing this. I wanna try winny for site injections as well, i'm a pin cushion right now, lol.
growth from swelling and residual oil, or hypertrophy???

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
once in a great while you will get a lump that takes longer to dissipate. ... There is no telling what caused it. Sometimes I get it in spots that I am accustomed to pinning all the time without a problem.. it's luck of the draw.. or pin in this case. ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Heating pads help quite a bit for me as well as massaging the area. Calves? Crazy mofo.

tek

Awards
not just calves, but 2ml of a short ester in the calves!:fool2:

ist 2ML in a small muscle,such as calves too much volume ?? what kinda tren ace is it ?? Tren Ace 75mg ?? i was thinking about spot injecting Tren ace in delts and traps sooon :p

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
growth from swelling and residual oil, or hypertrophy???
Hypertrophy, this is the first shot that has called this swelling 1.5ml of 75mg/ml tren ace has been fine, i just hit a weird spot, but ya definitely noticing a new roundness and size to my calfs especially my outter calfs which WERE lagging. Tren and Winstrol cause localized increases in igf-1 and mechano growth factor so i don't see why they wouldn't cause site growth.

And as far as 2ml in a small muscle, think of it like using synthol, with synthol you do 1ml for 10 days then 2ml for 10 days then 3ml for 10 days then run a maintenance phase of 1ml, so i don't think 2ml is going over board especially when i was used to doing 1.5ml. I will say this don't start out doing that much i've worked my way up, you'd be in a world of pain if you just jumped striaght to 2ml, and i use a 1.5 inch 21 gauge syringe, as i want to hit real deep and get that lifting effect not just oil under the skin.

This is my thinkin and it seems to be working :).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren and Winstrol cause localized increases in igf-1 and mechano growth factor so i don't see why they wouldn't cause site growth.
i can see how that might be true, but do you have any proof of that assertion?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Only the added size to my calfs, i've read about site specific growth in Chemical Muscle Enhancement and Building the Perfect beast. I don't care what anyone says look at all the guys who shoot glutes ALL THE TIME, they get big glutes, even though the oil isn't staying in there as long as site enhancement oil i still believe it's stretching out some fascial tissue. And with calfs i believe you'll get good results as they are such a tight muscle that even a little stretch in the fascial tissue would cause some nice growth. I haven't measure them but they look like they are up 1/2-3/4". Everyone is different, what have you got to lose in trying it though? I shoot my test in my glutes but tren i alternate inner and outter heads and left and right calfs, so i'm only shooting my calfs for the tren. As far as what i said about the localized increase in igf-1 levels from tren and winny i believe that was in Chemical Muscle Enhancement i read that.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I will agree winstrol might have localized growth but not tren ace. Tren ace will go systematic, where as winstrol can give first crack of itself to the muscle its injected to. I mean, if this was true for tren ace, then it would be true for everything, as it would attach to the ARs at the muscle site first and those muscles would grow the fastest. Now, there might be a synthol type effect where the fascia stretchs, but I don't know enough to comment on that.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how true the fascia growth really is. It does make sense but I really think its more of a temporary thing.

I think we would see guys with a lot bigger glutes.

Even IGF-1 seems to be systematic with my experimentation. I pinned just bis and tris and although I did note some great growth, I feel like some of it dropped off when I discontinued use. Perhaps it was just because I lost the all day pump you get from IGF-1.

I've talked to a lot of guys that have pinned for 20 years+ and I havent heard any one of them confirm that they believe in site-specific growth.

I have to say...it does make sense, in theory though

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can only comment on what i'm seeing, and for info on site enhancement oil check out professionalmuscle.com they have pics of what seo use done right should look like, and it's impressive to say the least.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how true the fascia growth really is. It does make sense but I really think its more of a temporary thing.

I think we would see guys with a lot bigger glutes.

Even IGF-1 seems to be systematic with my experimentation. I pinned just bis and tris and although I did note some great growth, I feel like some of it dropped off when I discontinued use. Perhaps it was just because I lost the all day pump you get from IGF-1.

I've talked to a lot of guys that have pinned for 20 years+ and I havent heard any one of them confirm that they believe in site-specific growth.

I have to say...it does make sense, in theory though
:goodpost:

my glutes grow on-cycle. my girlfriend mentions it and i can see it without any doubt. after the cycle's over, it goes back to the way it was....now, if i did some glute-focused training (i dont - i dont need any more size back there!) while i was cycling, would the stretched fascia permit the muscle to grow more??? IMO, no. it isnt the fascia that prevents growth, it's the milieu of other factors (fiber size, genetics, metabolism/thyroid, anabolism, insulin response, glycogen, protein, water, IGF, MGF ad infinitum) that contribute far more to muscle growth. i have lots of doubt as to the permanence of site growth.

but, alot of guys swear it's true. a super-fast acting steroid like Tsusp or winny would be the best candidate, as it doesnt under esterase to become active...question is, do steroids have actions in muscles prior to entering the bloodstream? i always think of the depot function with oil-based estered injectables, which just sits there and releases the drug into the bloodstream. they call winny injectable "winny depot" which suggests it functions much the same, but i dont know enough about it.

if steroids dont do anything before hitting the bloodstream, then site growth based on steroid-induced muscle hypertrophy is a myth.

comments?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
not just calves, but 2ml of a short ester in the calves!:fool2:
Although Tren Ace has never hurt me personally.. so Tren Ace with Calves isn't as crazy as you would think.. To me that would be Test prop, Test PhenylProp, and Bold prop... Test Prop in the calves is probably one of the dumbest moves I've done.... next to punching that Bear that time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've done test prop n the calfs and i can vouch for the pain as well. Haven't done any suspensions, or EQ prop

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Although Tren Ace has never hurt me personally.. so Tren Ace with Calves isn't as crazy as you would think.. To me that would be Test prop, Test PhenylProp, and Bold prop... Test Prop in the calves is probably one of the dumbest moves I've done.... next to punching that Bear that time.
try injecting bold prop into a bear's calf. THAT was a dumb move. ah, college.