7-9 days of superdrol before boot camp

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

7-9 days of superdrol before boot camp

i did a 3 week cycle a month and a half ago.. been PCT ever since... came back nicely, i dont think 10 days will shut me down very much, and i'll have about 10 days to PCT.. is this a bad idea..

ive lost alot of size doing Cardio

if i do this, i'll have about 14 days of PCT.. my current pct has been Ralox and Novedex/Tribulus/Vitex

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

its very unlikely i'll do aforementioned idea..... ill be doing more cardio in usmc boot, and most likely i'll just do a cycle after infantry training, if i ever do another. just curious the effectiveness of a short cycle before something as physical and cardio-physical as boot camp
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It would most likely be too much work for the results you would achieve, anyways. I think it's a good idea just to stay clean.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

before boot camp........i hope you took your physical already, or the blood work might come back funny....i had a buddy that did something like that and got a bunch of **** from them about it.....when are you going to depart? are you going to have enough time for everthing to get back to normal? also what do you think you're going to be doing in boot camp.....call me crazy but there might be alittle cardo involved.......
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%

I would suggest the nha with mabybe clomid for a long half life so you would have above test levels a week into basic instead of trying to recover in basic.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.99%

I wouldn't take the chance. You don't want the superdrol flu going into boot. Boot sucks as is. you need to be healthy and happy and they WILL check you again when you get there. God help ya if they find something.
    Best bet is to get to your duty station before you venture to the dark side again.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I wouldn't take the chance. You don't want the superdrol flu going into boot.
    So there is such a thing. I was going to respond here with a warning about possibly getting the common cold/flu from a cycle. I ran a 2.5-3 week cycle and got severe colds, with long durations, in week 1 and 3 despite doing everthing right (stopped cycle in the middle of week 3). What users may describe as 'superdrol flu' is probably the side-effects themselves, and I did experience these as well, but I do think the superdrol seriously crippled my immune system during cycle and in post cycle therapy.

So, yes I agree, don't try it. Combined with superdrol - or even the after-effects of superdrol - viruses will cause severe fatigue, which would obviously hurt your chances in camp. No bullshvt - superdrol lethargy and a virus - you'll just want to sleep all day...and I pretty much did.

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

thanks for the reply. im not going to risk it. i'd just like to be able to keep my size and be in awesome cardio shape. seems impossible for me at this point. looks i'll have to shred some strength in order to do that. im not weak by any means.. even the girlfriends' noticed the size loss..but ive made up for it with some near-zero ejaculatory refraction

for those curious this recruits' going USMC 03XX, February 19th. Very ****in motivated at this point and will try my best to be top of class to represent anabolicminds.com well
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

Well speaking from an "Old Corps" (1/68 - 1/72) perspective you are going to lose size due to overtraining and a lot of cardio/endurance with a lot of borderline sleep deprivation thrown in.

It's what they do and has always been part of the training. You may go in very fit but by the half way point you will be totally run down then they begin the build up process. On top of all that is the mental breakdown and rebuild that you go thru.

I agree eith the above regarding putting all on hold until after you are at your first duty station. you really won't have the time or energy until then.

Best of luck

"Semper Fidelis"
    Once a Marine Always a Marine
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

another quick note - we weren't even allowed a multi-vit in our possession so don't bother to take any supp's with you.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.71%

times have changed, your 58, they are more lienient** now,

i was allowed multi vit, flax, fish, ect.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

In boot? Things have changed big time.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

im pretty sure i can't take **** with me to boot except a pocket bible and an address book.

thank you GLG, im always real eager to speak to marines, active or veteran, i have alot of respect for you
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dead_i_katid View Post
    times have changed, your 58, they are more lienient** now,

i was allowed multi vit, flax, fish, ect.

Yeah things have changed a lot due to the MOTHERS of America, but I was USMC, and HELLLLLLL no were we allowed to have anything!!!! I went into Boot Camp in 2000.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBergers View Post
    thanks for the reply. im not going to risk it. i'd just like to be able to keep my size and be in awesome cardio shape. seems impossible for me at this point. looks i'll have to shred some strength in order to do that. im not weak by any means.. even the girlfriends' noticed the size loss..but ive made up for it with some near-zero ejaculatory refraction

for those curious this recruits' going USMC 03XX, February 19th. Very ****in motivated at this point and will try my best to be top of class to represent anabolicminds.com well
    OOH RAH! Stay away from the Sdrol before bootcamp! I would be worried so much about them finding something, as to how it will affect your endurance, and besides.......boot camp is NOT the time to be trying to recuperate form some thing, especially something like an anabolic hormone! No matter how mcuh size you put on before boot camp, you are going to lose a lot of it! I freakin shrunk, but got in the best damn cardio vascular/ endurance shape in my life!! I had awesome core strength and was agile as hell! I wasn't as "strong"(weight lifting wise) when I got out, but I was really really strong for doing physical activities w/ my body weight! I was light, quick , and very fast. Boot camp is an awesome experience, it's what you nake of it though! And don't worry, you will have plenty of time to get your weight back up and get strong once you get to your duty station. Enjoy, stay strong!! Oh by the way, I was Company Iron Man !! LOL!! That was great!

Semper FI!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.75%

Duke,
    Best of luck to you. I went to Bootcamp in '93 and have been having a blast ever since. I started off as on 03 as well. You'll have some of the best times of your life and make some of the closest friends you'll ever have.

As for going to boot camp, my advice would be to go in with your body as unpolluted as you possibly can. I'm glad that you made the decision not to do a drol cycle before. Boot camp isnt the place to be trying to brake a nicotine habit let alone trying to recover from drol.

You can pretty much plan on about 6 months from the time you ship to boot camp to hitting your batalion in the fleet. You need to accept the fact that you will probably loose a good bit of weight in that time. Boot camp is a cardio academy and it only gets better in SOI. For me, SOI was far more physically challenging than boot camp was. Running around the hills of Camp Pendleton with a 50 pound pack on your back plus your weapon will make a runner out of just about anyone.

Anyways, good luck to you. And remeber, god gave you two ears two eyes and only one mouth for a reason. Just kidding. But seriously, keep your chin up and stay motivated.

Semper Fi
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I agree with the stay away from sd before bootcamp. Get your mind and body right before hand. Definitely work on your endurance! I don't know how much it has changed since I went (93) but we had a minimal amount of strength training. If anything work on pullups as they will pay dividends in the year sto come on your pft scores. Semper Fi!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBergers View Post
    im not weak by any means.. even the girlfriends' noticed the size loss..but ive made up for it with some near-zero ejaculatory refraction
    Ha ha...yes most of us can attest to that. Once you've stayed away from the regular use of gear for a few months, outside-of-the-gym performance is notably increased. It'll be a while before I go back on anything, I'm sick and tired of feeling like a 50 year old, if you know what I mean.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Best of luck Marine and God speed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. 60 mgs a day of superdrol!!!!
    By mooch2321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. Tender nipples...5th day of T1
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics