- 01-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Kynoselen ... a vita-inject for race horses and dogs. I assume most of you have heard of this by now. The hype has somewhat died down. So what is the general concessus? Has anyone tried it? If so, what version did you use; US or European? What did you think of it? Does it work or is complete crap?
Very curious ... please share.
- 01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
I have never used it...But From talking to people that have..
two things were said
1. Its a good (expensive) vitamin
2. save your money and buy a multi vitamin.its cheaper!
- 01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
So I've learned since posting ... I talked with a well known guy who not only uses kyno but sells it. He said its all hype. If anything, he said it increases endurance workouts, but other than that its worthless.
I wonder what all the hype is about?
Similar Forum Threads
- By serengo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-29-2008, 07:45 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2006, 09:53 AM
- By SyntholMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2004, 01:11 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:09 AM
- By babygetoboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2003, 08:49 AM