How much did you guys gain using H-drol or Halodrol 50

10 pounds
    5 pounds
    no pounds
    15 pounds

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Halodrol-50 by gaspari, gained twelve to fifteen kept around ten and lost three inches around my waist.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

10 lbs kept it all and gained another 7 on my own.
    •   

4. Registered User

Im about to run a Mega-H (H50 clone) cycle. For anyone that has run a cycle, can you answer me the following:
    -How was libido during cycle?
    -How did you dose? 50 for 4 weeks or did you go for longer or at higher doses?
    -How good was the fat loss? Did you eat at norm cal/deficit/above to achieve it?

Planning on running it but dont know to go for 4 to 6 weeks and whether or not to stack w/ Megazol for more fat burning as Im doing this to get rdy for the summer.
  5. Registered User

I just finished up a 30 day run with hdrol. gained 9 lbs and a considerable increase in strength. My libido is actually higher at the end of the cycle than it was when i started. Really very few sides to speak of. It is worth mentioning though, that this stuff is mild compared to some compounds avaiable like superdrol. I was still happy with the results though. All in all, a good experience.
  6. Registered User

nice johnny bgood. what kind of strengh did you gain. and how much do you weight and how old are you. nice to hear that stuff is working. im on my 13th day. last night i squated 285x 8 times. and before my max was like 255 which i could do once.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by njt11 View Post
    Im about to run a Mega-H (H50 clone) cycle. For anyone that has run a cycle, can you answer me the following:
    -How was libido during cycle?
    -How did you dose? 50 for 4 weeks or did you go for longer or at higher doses?
    -How good was the fat loss? Did you eat at norm cal/deficit/above to achieve it?

Planning on running it but dont know to go for 4 to 6 weeks and whether or not to stack w/ Megazol for more fat burning as Im doing this to get rdy for the summer.
    Libido was increased as well as size, girth, and overall volume

did 50 for 4, next time (if there is one) I'll go 50 for 6

mild fat loss, nothing big, had to eat more carbs than usual (about 2 cups of oats a day more, just to feel normal.

Strength went way up. Most dramatic was military press that went to 275 from about 235. Now i'm at about 250 x 2
  8. Registered User

I thought that product got pulled?
    Ehh, it does'nt matter to me. The best stuff comes from a syringe anyway!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Voted and didn't mean to...WHoops
  10. Registered User

Cheif what clone did you use fast action or cel?
    Mike
  11. Registered User

gained 7 lean....hardened up ......but not too much strength at all!
  12. Registered User

I only gained about 6 lbs, but the strength increase was great. I didn't see much fat loss at all, but all these products work differently for different people.
  13. Registered User

average gain Ive seen from other users on DA is 7-10 lbs. Usually entirely lean, without a lot of strength gain. Typical response is "it was good but I wont run it again"
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    average gain Ive seen from other users on DA is 7-10 lbs. Usually entirely lean, without a lot of strength gain. Typical response is "it was good but I wont run it again"
    I have a few bottles of GL Mega-H left over and am thinking about running it with some transdermal 4-AD...what do you think?
  15. Registered User

4-ad goes great with most anything.

I'd run the 4-ad for 6 weeks with the h-50 clone for the first 30 days...
  16. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by klugman View Post

Agreed.
  17. Registered User

What would be a good daily dose keeping in mind that 5 sprays yields approx. 200mg of 4-AD?
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Halodrol-50 by gaspari, gained twelve to fifteen kept around ten and lost three inches around my waist.
    Big Bama...where you at? In Alabama or elsewhere?

Dr_C
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    What would be a good daily dose keeping in mind that 5 sprays yields approx. 200mg of 4-AD?
    I think 10 sprays to start is good. So that would be 400mg.

I haven't used the transdermal spray in over a year...so I need to check my notes but I believe that 400mg is a good amount to start with. How much do you weigh???
  20. Registered User

I have a few bottles of GL Mega-H left over and am thinking about running it with some transdermal 4-AD...what do you think?
    never used a dermal based ph, but 1,4ad (boldenone) is a great product, ive used I force Bold a couple times, always a good time.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    never used a dermal based ph, but 4ad (boldenone) is a great product, ive used I force Bold a couple times, always a good time.
    I love me a stack of Methyl 1,4ADD (17a methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17diol) @ 70 mg a day with OT at 40 mg a day - my perfect stack for bulking.

Super gains that are lean and easy to maintain. Out of this world appetite booster and good, but not great strength gains to boot! Can't go wrong with that stack.

Ahh, I know "2 methyls" - yikes! You know, in almost 2 full years, I have never seen anyone, myself included, with issues from 4ad @ 70 mg a day.

Anyone? Anyone?

Now for my favorite cutting stack, tune in later....

Dr_C
  22. Registered User

I think 10 sprays to start is good. So that would be 400mg.

I haven't used the transdermal spray in over a year...so I need to check my notes but I believe that 400mg is a good amount to start with. How much do you weigh???
    I weigh about 195 right now but will be cutting for the next 8-12 weeks before going "on" again.
  23. Registered User

Well if my cut goes really well, I'll probably skip the h-50 and stack the 4-ad with superdrol. Depends on how low I can get my bf in the next couple of months. btw, if I go this route, it will be my first time experimenting with SD so I will run it at 10/20/20 alongside the 4-ad transdermal.
  24. Registered User

I weigh about 195 right now but will be cutting for the next 8-12 weeks before going "on" again.
    I ran 1-test at 200mg/day and 4-ad at 600mg/day.
    Plus I ran superdrol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20.

Back pumps got pretty intense and I could not do any cardio.

If I was to do superdrol again I would make sure I had tons of Taurine and b-6 available plus some eform.

The b-6 would be used once my nips started getting sensitive which they did while on the last week of superdrol.
  25. Registered User

Let me also add I had nolva on hand from the start of the cycle to keep all bases covered...
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_C2 View Post
    I love me a stack of Methyl 1,4ADD (17a methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17diol) @ 70 mg a day with OT at 40 mg a day - my perfect stack for bulking.

Super gains that are lean and easy to maintain. Out of this world appetite booster and good, but not great strength gains to boot! Can't go wrong with that stack.

Ahh, I know "2 methyls" - yikes! You know, in almost 2 full years, I have never seen anyone, myself included, with issues from 4ad @ 70 mg a day.

Anyone? Anyone?

Now for my favorite cutting stack, tune in later....

Dr_C

Dr c, how does m 1,4add compare to superdrol, I know its not the same but, how are the gains?? thanks
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Dr c, how does m 1,4add compare to superdrol, I know its not the same but, how are the gains?? thanks
    Funny, today I had a similar discussion with someone else on this board. Voodoo chime in please!

These are my experiences.

I personally love both M1,4-ADD and SD. Another great mass stack for me is 70 mg of M1,4-ADD and 20 mg of SD a day for 4 weeks. I am one of those folks who has never had a side from SD. So of course I like it.

Now to compare the two compounds, he is my list...

M1,4-ADD vs SD

M1,4-ADD really increases my appetite!! Makes gaining mass a lot easier. SD can make me a little sluggish and I donít want to eat when I am sluggish.

SD has some diuretic properties so I seem to retain a little less water on SD. Although I don't hold much on M1,4-ADD either.

Personally, I feel as though M1,4-ADD increases nitrogen retention to a higher degree than SD. Thus mRNA transcription/synthesis of protein seems to be elevated beyond what I have noticed with SD

Neither M1,4-ADD nor SD really shut me down significantly. Ok, I am going to get stoned for saying this but I can run a minimal PCT after a cycle of either. Let me get my shield so I can deflect the sticks and stones.

Bottom line, I really like both compounds.

Dr_C
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_C2 View Post
    Funny, today I had a similar discussion with someone else on this board. Voodoo chime in please!

These are my experiences.

I personally love both M1,4-ADD and superdrol. Another great mass stack for me is 70 mg of M1,4-ADD and 20 mg of superdrol a day for 4 weeks. I am one of those folks who has never had a side from SD. So of course I like it.

Now to compare the two compounds, he is my list...

M1,4-ADD vs SD

M1,4-ADD really increases my appetite!! Makes gaining mass a lot easier. SD can make me a little sluggish and I don’t want to eat when I am sluggish.

SD has some diuretic properties so I seem to retain a little less water on SD. Although I don't hold much on M1,4-ADD either.

Personally, I feel as though M1,4-ADD increases nitrogen retention to a higher degree than SD. Thus mRNA transcription/synthesis of protein seems to be elevated beyond what I have noticed with SD

Neither M1,4-ADD nor SD really shut me down significantly. Ok, I am going to get stoned for saying this but I can run a minimal post cycle therapy after a cycle of either. Let me get my shield so I can deflect the sticks and stones.

Bottom line, I really like both compounds.

Dr_C

Thanks for the info, m1,4add looks interesting. I've had good success with superdrol, I'm just looking for something else, maybe I'll try your stack!! By the way how much did u gain while stacking both?? thanks
    Last edited by jerz912; 04-09-2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Ask another question
  29. Registered User

used mega-h.......i think it was the one thing just meant perfectly for my body, put on 20 pounds, kept 17
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Thanks for the info, m1,4add looks interesting. I've had good success with superdrol, I'm just looking for something else, maybe I'll try your stack!! By the way how much did u gain while stacking both?? thanks
    FYI...i'm 37 years old, 5'4" and 187 pounds at 10%-11% BF. int he off season. i have 20+ years of experience training and with PH & anabolic steroids.

70mg of M1,4-ADD + 20 MG of superdrol = 12 pounds and loved every minute of it.

Dr_C
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jrob24 View Post
    used mega-h.......i think it was the one thing just meant perfectly for my body, put on 20 pounds, kept 17
    How long was your cycle? What was your dosage (i.e. did you stick to 50mg/day or increase to 75mg/day)?
  32. Registered User

If I was to do superdrol again I would make sure I had tons of Taurine and b-6 available plus some eform.

The b-6 would be used once my nips started getting sensitive which they did while on the last week of superdrol.
    Sorry for the late reply bro but why the e-form? Everything I've read about superdrol suggests that it has anti-estrogenic properties on its own so I'm confused as to why you would want to add an AI like formestane while on a cycle that does not aromatize?!
  33. Registered User

Sorry for the late reply bro but why the e-form? Everything I've read about superdrol suggests that it has anti-estrogenic properties on its own so I'm confused as to why you would want to add an AI like formestane while on a cycle that does not aromatize?!
    once I was off the superdrol I'd use a bit of eform and keep it handy. I have read lots of posts about the delayed gyno problem with SD.

It is probably overkill but why take the chance...right?

Also, at the time I was running SD with 1-test and 4 -ad.
  34. Registered User

once I was off the superdrol I'd use a bit of eform and keep it handy. I have read lots of posts about the delayed gyno problem with superdrol.

It is probably overkill but why take the chance...right?

Also, at the time I was running superdrol with 1-test and 4 -ad.
    Oh, well that makes sense then...I thought you were running the e-form along with the superdrol.

Some guys swear that e-form brings them back quicker than any SERM (including clomid) but what they fail to realize is that form converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone which causes further suppression of endogenous test production...if it weren't for that, it would make for an effective post cycle therapy product.

In any case, thanks for the reply bro.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Red face

Doesn't Formestane up-regulate HPTA overall? Arn't there studies on it?
  36. Banned

what would a hardgainer gain?
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    what would a hardgainer gain?
    Theres only one way to find out

Try it
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Used it as a recomp along with Prostanozol a while ago.

50/50/75/75100/100 - H-Drol (CEL)
    75/100/100/150/200/200 - Prostanozol (AX)

Gained about 10lbm while shedding same in fat. Great strength boost, CKDish diet, -300 maintenance cals.

~GX
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Thumbs up

my buddy is going to love this thread. he just started a cycle of H-Drol on Friday and I'm starting Havoc next week.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

8 pounds of lean unbending steel and sex appeal!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much did you gain on your 1st PH cycle
    By levi003227 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:47 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
  3. ***How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle
    By BUFF STUFF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 105