Test E Shot

tek

Awards
took 2cc @500mg last monday. an my ass is still swore. what gives ?? Test E ?? any benifit in spliting the shots Mon & Thur ?? 250mg each ??

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Splitting it is advisable. It will keep your blood levels more stable, and you dont have to inject as much oil at once.

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
wow ur taking test e and didnt know that?

do u massage after withdraw of needle?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least he knows how much hes taking and is using an accepted dosing protocol.

i spoke with some kid the other day who informed me he was using 100mgs of testosterone enanthate and 200mgs of deca for his cycle.

turns out hes using 500mgs of testosterone and 300mgs of deca. the idiocy out there is truly amazing.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have heard mixed opinions when it comes to injecting test-e in two small doses twice weekly.

I was under the impression that once a week was superior.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all about the split....It just makes scense to split the dose.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
warm the bottl eunder hot water before drawing the syringe helps ALOT. And definetly massage afterwards

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that once a week was superior.

Whoever told you that should never be taken seriously again... I'd like to hear their arguement on how it's "superior".

sus

sus

Awards
i shoot 2ml every 4days,is this a bad way of doing it....... eg 500mg every 4days... plus i am running tren ace at the start, is this ok while the test takes time to kick in. done a search for this but no joy....thanks

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
weekly will result in less injections, which isnt a bad thing, less damage, less chance of infection blah blah blah, but twice weekly will ensure a more stable level of hormone, which is always very benificial.

I think the half life of test E is something like 10 days, so its not nessisary, more down to personal choice for that kind of half life range. as you get better at doing the shots, and get used to it more the pain may get better. try not to wiggle the needle too much! is the gear homebrew or did you buy it.

what gauge of needle are you using? (will say on the packet) it may help a tiny bit to use a needle to draw, and one to inject. warming the vial in a mug of just off boiling water ( or usually, my mug of green tea :D ) from the kettle is my favorite tactic before drawing and injecting.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think it was Dr. D that said once weekly was better, but don't quote me on that. I'll try to find the thread.

tek

Awards
im using a 23g 1-1/2inch in the glutes. i got some 25g 1-1/2inch. might switch over to that next time.i think it was too much oil in one spot. week pass by, and the pain its no longer there =] i may start spliting the dose up when i start the TREN.