Any Objections To This?

S

samsonstrength

Awards
thinking about running a cycle of: Propadrol, Trenadrol, and Trenbolone Acetate @ 200mg every 3 days. considering all support and pct will be taken, does anyone see any objections to this cycle? gonna run the prop&trenadrol at the recommeneded dosages (about a month) and will probably run the tren acetate 4-8 weeks. thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have no test. you have one post. we know nothing of yourself.

S

samsonstrength

Awards
i've heard different views on taking test w/ tren and i left that out of the "cycle" to see what others might say. i don't have a lot of time to be on the computer so yeah this was my first post. i used to post some at bb.com but in my opinion that place is getting ridiculous. a good friend of mine said to check out anabolic minds.com so i just did recently. my diet & workouts are great i was just curious to see what others thought of taking that cycle, because i've taken trenbolone acetate before w & w/o test an couldn't tell a difference with anything and i've read alot of great stuff about propadrol and trenadrol.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't mix two weak compounds with tren ace. simply test & tren should give you great results...

S

samsonstrength

Awards
ok thanks man, but would i wouldn't get any negative results from that cycle(tren,trenadrol,prop) would I?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks man, but would i wouldn't get any negative results from that cycle(tren,trenadrol,prop) would I?
One wouldnt think so but anything can happen as im sure you know esp. when taking newer compounds with less "backbone" to them.

S

samsonstrength

Awards
true, alright thanks for the input guys i'm gonna give it a try within the next week or so and i'll let you know how it goes

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure I understand this. Propadrol/Trenadrol are both Oral Steroids correct?

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I understand this. Propadrol/Trenadrol are both Oral Steroids correct?
Hey mullet,

Yea....for some reason he wants to mix the real tren acetate with weak compounds...

propadrol is new
trenadrol is the same thing as mega-trn/methoxy-trn

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is supposed to be "tren-like", a weaker oral substitute. Which begs the question: Why bother taking Trenadrol if you are taking the real thing? Seems unnecessary and redundant to me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you better watch out you better not cry you better not pout im telling you why prolactin gy-no is coming to youuuuuuu....seriously watch out.