Trials and Tribulations have come to an end!! My current cycle!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Trials and Tribulations....coming to an end???

Hey bro's. Most of you know that I have suffered for along time (a year as of next month) with a sometimes severe prostate problems. I have been through hell and back trying to sort these things out. Most of you also know that I have tried in vain, 2 other times now, to start a cycle only to have to stop within a day because of complications arising as a result. WELL, those days look like they are finally going away for me.

I am on day 5 of a dermal Test/Deca cycle and doing really pretty well. Yes I have felt some pain and swelling in my prostate but no more than other times when this would happen for NO apparent reason (I was on nothing). I am taking Flomax twice a day and thats it for now. No Proscar or Saw Palmetto which apparently are no no's while on Deca. I have not made it this far into a cycle since 11 months ago and I am very excited and just wanted to share with you all that I am making my way back. Thanks for all that have helped me, stood by me, listened to my whining, etc.. ;) Your good bro's and I could not have made it without you.

Peace.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
O.K. here is how my stats look at the start of this cycle:

Weight is 150 pounds (I was 160 at my heaviest but I was at 16% BF).

BF% has not been measured buy I am definately leaner than before. I will get it measured soon.

This will be a short cycle 3-4 weeks (just getting my feet weat again)

My brew is 7g Test Susp., 7g of a 19Nor/Deca Mix (It was ordered as 19nor but only came 50% pure, the impurites were not undesirable though ;) ) mixed in an 8oz bottle of BDC brew with DMSO.

I'm at 3ml twice daily and loving it.

I am also on:

ALA 1.8-3.2g daily
CLA 12-15g daily
Alcar 1-1.5g daily (increasing slowly)
Multi Vit
Green Tea

My Diet is in check and the best it has ever been. I can see all my abs to some degree (first time in 10 years) and im looking for them to come out in force!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Oh yeah, to combat prostate sides I am also running Femura .5ml daily. Anti-estrogens work wonder on prostate inflamation as a result of hormonal issues.

My training is 4-5 days of week.

I'm doing cardio at least 4 times a week and doing more of a push, pull, legs routine right now, high volume all the way around.

I have not gained nor lost a pound though I am eating at maintenance at doing cardio 4 days a week. I am looking leaner, feeling stronger and getting hornier. I LOVE Test over 1test and will never go back. No bloat because of the Femura so I am not gaining water wieght.

If I end up at the end of this cycle at 150 pounds with a considerable drop in BF% and growth in all areas then I will be VERY pleased.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Jake I really hope this one goes well for you, it has been a long hard road brother! I don't know much about Flomax, but I hope it works for you. Good luck with the cycle, keep us updated :)

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jake, you're a good man and a true friend as well. I am thrilled that this is working for you. :)

Rhapsody

Awards
Good to hear it , sweety. :)

let me know if you need anything.........

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, brother!

I believe you'll enjoy that mix of yours.. ;)

Keep us posted, ya Monster! :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are doing good Jake, keep us updated.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thank brothers! I'm excited and like I said Pete, I love Test!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Test enanthate in a transdermal? How are you applying this? I've never seen test enanthate done transdermal before, wouldn't the ester cause problem with absorbtion? Sent you a pm BTW.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Test enanthate in a transdermal? How are you applying this? I've never seen test enanthate done transdermal before, wouldn't the ester cause problem with absorbtion? Sent you a pm BTW.
My bad, got ahead of myself. It's Tes Susp.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

My bad, got ahead of myself. It's Tes Susp.
Ahh.  Definately makes more sense.

Good luck with your cycle and hope you stay healthy!

Bone

Awards
Way to go Jake!!! I'll be waiting for updates............ Lets bring on the weight bro.

Peace

Bone

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
this is good news Jake, can't imagine the pain in the ass it's been, so of course big congrats and continued hopes for the best from me :D

Dio

Awards
Jake when I we discussed Deca in the other thread I did not realize you were running test at the same time.

You should be using proscar. The additional DHT from the test is a much bigger risk than the unreduced deca.

Glad to see things are Ok so far, but I'd recommend adding the proscar if you have it (IIRC you do) and the SP.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Jake, glad to hear that things are going well, so far. I know it has been a long battle for you.

Curious what your experience has been with the Flomax? Out of Flomax, Proscar, and Saw Palmetto, which has been the most effective at battling the prostate problems? Or maybe something else you have tried?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Floxmax is incredible for the urinary problems that come with the prostate issue. That has been the most effecitve in dealing with symptoms. Proscar has not done much. I think Saw P can hold its own for mild-moderate swelling based on hormonal issues. Levaquin was my best antibiotic. Flomax is the deal for me though, it has changed everything in my condition thank God.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Jake when I we discussed Deca in the other thread I did not realize you were running test at the same time.

You should be using proscar. The additional DHT from the test is a much bigger risk than the unreduced deca.

Glad to see things are Ok so far, but I'd recommend adding the proscar if you have it (IIRC you do) and the SP.
Thanks Dio. I appreciate the feedback.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
freakin sweet bro, glad to hear this time it is going your way

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
freakin sweet bro, glad to hear this time it is going your way
Thanks!

Day 6.

I had a great workout today and man I am starting to see the results! I am considerably leaner and getting much stronger but I have not gained a pound. Styrations rippling throughout my shoulders today and getting LOTS of looks in the gym. I can see my abs but I have to get that last layer of fat of my stomach. I have lost any extra weight that was in my face my arms are getting pretty vascular. I feel good overall. My guess is that I have lost 2% of BF or so but maintained the exact same weight. I will get measured this week and let you know.

My diet has been really good but I had ice cream today :(

elijah_123

Awards
Great to see you able to train, keep hitting it hard man. And congrats on the misfilled order of 19nor :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the success bro, and welcome to the dark side!

ManBeast

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Well Im doing good but thougth that I would have been feeling more by now so I might up it 2ml twice a day. Other than that I had a good workout and Im feeling GREAT in the other area ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your cycle is going well! Keep w/ it, our pics are going up july 4th still right?, u better not bitch out.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your cycle is going well! Keep w/ it, our pics are going up july 4th still right?, u better not bitch out.
LMAO, I will be glad to put pics up, the question is, will you Jonbitch? ;)

Your Endo

Awards
Bioavailibility

So, would it be safe to say that you are receiving about 1gm of gear a week? (assuming you have about a %40 absorbtion rate)

Also, what percentage of DMSO are you using in the BDC gel?

Good luck bro. - Your endo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Should be more like 1.4grams a week total androgen.

Your Endo

Awards
?

How do you figure? Does it feel like 1.4 grams of gear? -Your Endo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No, because its 14 grams of gear in bottle.

Chemo said in a bottle with 15 grams of androgen that you would:

"4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks

You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test(!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD(!!!)"

So 933+467 = 1400mg absorbed a week. I should be getting just under that since I only have 14grams of androgen

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

I went to 4ml twice a day as of today. Other than that nothing more to report.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This morning is Day 9.

I got on the scale and I am exactly the same weight!!??? What the hell? I really don't get what the deal is. I expected to at least put on a few pounds???? I know I'm not carry water because of the letro but this makes no sense. I am getting frusturated now. Any feedback would be great.

I am eating clean, but a lot of meat and I have post work out shakes at 40g-50g each.

At this dosage level I should be packing in the the hormones and really feeling it. Remeber, I gaind 18 pounds in 4 weeks on my last cycle a year ago and by this time last year was already up 8 pounds!!

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Maybe trans test dosen't work well. I tried it for 3 weeks and gianed a little but nothing great. I was using 4-AD for 2 weeks before and gained 8 pounds. I hate to say maybe trans test won't work.

Your Endo

Awards
Hmm?

First of all, you have to realize all the factors that are involved; being mainly diet, workout program, sleep, ect. Are you on any medication? You must also question the legitimacy of your base powders. Have you tested all the powders yourself? Should you trust the source? Assuming that everything else is in place then you could question your form of administration.

Personally, the highest amount of testosterone I have ever seen recorded being absorbed through the skin was something like %13.2 percent. With that said, I do have faith that the current “Homebrew” is more effective, (higher absorption rate) but ultimately unproven. You may have to consider that you may only be absorbing 25-30% of the TNE in your current formula. As far as the “Deca”, I’m assuming that you are using the Nandrolone base? Even with the Nandrolone base I couldn’t tell you have much you are actually getting into your body.

With out going to great detail you may have accept the fact that you have a much lower absorption rate than you realize. Currently I see that you are taking 3266mg of gear a week. If you take 25% of that then that leaves you with about 800mg a week. That is not taking in to account the 19-Nor PH, which then would leave you with only 600mg a week of base AAS.

If I were in your situation I would try to find another means of administration. Talk to chemo about the saran-wrap method, which may prove to be very helpful. (20-30% increase!) You also may consider increasing your DMSO concentration as well. Anyway, got to run. Keep me posted…. –Your Endo
:eek:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Totally trust the source. No issue there. I

crashtestdummy

Awards
Hey Jake,

Just curious. I remember you were doing a keto diet.

Are you taking in enough calories because zero weight gain is puzzling?

ctd

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Not doing Keto, but above maintenance in caloric intake.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10:

Well I have been off for two days (body needed it bad) so I am back in the gym tonight. We will see how I feel strength wise, etc.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

I have gone up to 6ml twice a day on my dosing. Everything is well and Im feeling fine in my prostate/epididimal areas. It's interesting to me that I now feel better while on than I did androgen free before I started. I don't get it but I hope that after the cycle ends I can stay feeling as good as I do now. That will certainly perplex the Dr.s if I tell them that I feel good while on gear and bad while not!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Still Day 11:

Though I usually weigh in the morning I was 152 this morning and 155 tonight. I have increased my caloric intake, basically cheating for two days, lol so we will see how i do once I get back down to the gritty. I have increased my protein intake through shakes as well.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: well I have expieremented with a couple things and I think I found the largest factor as to why I was not gaining weight. I have been on the Anarchy stack for awhile now and had been running it the whole time while on this androgen cycle. A day and a half a ago I stopped it and decided to see what would happen. Well this morning I weighed out at 154 up a clear 4 pounds. My weight gain began exactly when I stopped the A stack. Now I have to decide to either adjust it or just stay off for the rest of this cycle.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Jake. Are you still losing BF? That was the goal, right?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have def. leaned out. I keep trying to get my BF tested but the lady at the gym is never their lately when I am. But yes I can see all my of abs to some degree now, handles are shrinking and my arms are getting more and more vascular. When I am lean I am VERY vascular so its coming. My waist has shrunk about 1/2 inch. I am increasing my cardio each week.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jake, when you get a moment, PM me the details of this Anarchy Stack you speak of.. ;)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
My transtest cycle also made me loss body fat but not gain much weigth. I woulder if a lot the test is converting to DHT.

I have def. leaned out. I keep trying to get my BF tested but the lady at the gym is never their lately when I am. But yes I can see all my of abs to some degree now, handles are shrinking and my arms are getting more and more vascular. When I am lean I am VERY vascular so its coming. My waist has shrunk about 1/2 inch. I am increasing my cardio each week.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Well I am very excited today. I am up two pounds and down from 15.5 to 11.1% BF. The anarchy stack is def doing its part and the androgens are starting to do thiers.