Trials and Tribulations have come to an end!! My current cycle!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Originally posted by badbart
    From my experience and yours it looks like 4-AD might be better trans.
    Yeah maybe so trans??? I guarentee you when im doing 500mg of cyp a week it will be VERY good!

2. Funny thing is the trans test shut me down so it must have been doing something. I'm going to stick to trans 4-AD or stick myslef next time. I've read on other bords were it worked well. I wounder if the test is disolving in the transdermal solution?

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=75687
    •   

3. Originally posted by badbart
    Funny thing is the trans test shut me down so it must have been doing something. I'm going to stick to trans 4-AD or stick myslef next time. I've read on other bords were it worked well. I wounder if the test is disolving in the transdermal solution?

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=75687
    After reading that thread I am confused as hell. I am not getting anything like those guys are desrcibing. I feel almost Zero. Little strength gains, little weight gains, litte everything. I just dont get it!! I am leaning out though.....

4. Out of curiousity was this a syno conversion?

5. Originally posted by maggmaster
    Out of curiousity was this a syno conversion?
    I dont believe so. Test base from overseas.
    •   

6. maybe its fake? Or it has an ester attached but shuouldnt? Im just wondering why this isnt working. Its bugging me

7. I used converted syno and got the same results as WW7. I ran 4-AD for two weeks before the test and almost all my gains were from the 4-AD. Only thing I can think of is maybe the test powder isn't dissolving in the solution enough to pass through the skin. I wasted 5 weeks on this crap, I'm sticking with 4-AD or sticking myself next time.

8. strange maybe we should check the method they use for androgel and see if perhaps it is a flaw in our methods.
  9. Last edited by badbart; 06-11-2003 at 12:06 PM.

10. Day 16:

Just plugging along. I looked in the mirror at the gym today and I am starting to look bigger for sure and people are starting to make comments. So apparently there is more going on than meets the eye or the scale?? I guess the biggest thing for is how much I dont "feel" this cycle but hey, if its working its working.

11. Might be the deca,lol. Hey Jake, just wondering do you think the alcar is having anything to do with you not gaining as quick and it staying mainly lean gains?

12. Originally posted by Matthew D
    Might be the deca,lol. Hey Jake, just wondering do you think the alcar is having anything to do with you not gaining as quick and it staying mainly lean gains?
    Well I stopped for a week and yes I think it is having SOME impact but not completely. I know that DECA is slow acting so that has some role too. But I am also doing at lot of Test and I expected quick results from that. My Dosage is going to stay at 3ml twice a day. I tried 4ml but my word that is SO much liquid there is simply not enough skin to rub that much in and I cant do a midday dose right now.

My weight is 154 this morning.

13. so wait a minute..r u getting any other effects from the test..i.e increased libido,aggressiveness or more confidence..anything??? obviously no weight gain as ur running letro right?

14. Well your still going to gain weight on letro, just not water weight. I am feeling some effects just not a lot.

15. Originally posted by windwords7
    Well your still going to gain weight on letro, just not water weight. I am feeling some effects just not a lot.
    Same thing with my trans test cycle I felt some effects but not enough to make any real gains, and I seemed to loss fat and gain muscle.

16. sounds like a cutting cycle to me..

17. Originally posted by Matthew D
    sounds like a cutting cycle to me..
    Except its supposed to be a lean mass cycle!!

18. Day 17:

Well I am def. starting to notice strength gains and the "feeling" of being "on". I am so broke out with pimples it insane. Other than that I am just glad to be feeling on and I am def. looking bigger and getting a lot stares and comments as of late. I have decided to eat a little more carefree but keep my cardio high, 4x a week 35-45 min sessions. I will let you know how things progress.

19. Update?

20. Update:

On Day 18 my prostate flared. I backed off the androgens completely and began running the norm's and I'm feeling pretty good. I regressed a little but not much. I gained a total of 5 pounds and felt great. Considering my history it was a big step forward for me.

21. Thatís good you gained 5 pounds. I'm happy when I gain any weight. Same thing happened to me after about four weeks on my trans test cycle. My prostate flared and I think it also gave me a stomach ache. Iíve heard the prostate can give you a stomach ache sometimes.

Looks like you and I might want to stick to 2 week cycles. The only hesitation I have with hormones even for 2 weeks is what is it going to do to the prostate in the long run? Even if we donít feel it are we going to have a prostate the size of a melon when we are 50?

22. Sorry to hear about the prostrate problems... but super on the 5 lbs of gained.

23. Yeah not bad considering I lost around 4% BF as well!

24. congrats..sorry bout the damn prostate though..4% wonder how that feels i never made it that far even in wrestling..lol

25. Winds at 4% wow

26. Umm, you guys realize he said he LOST 4% not that he's at 4%, right?

Sorry to hear about the prosate Jake. What's your doc have to say?

27. 4% wow missed that the first time.. great job Jake

28. LOL. Draven nailed it, i LOST 4% BF not that my total BF is 4%!!

29. thats what i thought but i figured maybe someone had inside info

30. Originally posted by maggmaster
    thats what i thought but i figured maybe someone had inside info
    Yeah?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is The World Coming To An End?
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:47 AM
  4. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:56 PM