kickstart

anthony

Awards
Im going to be doing a tren/test cycle and was wondering if it would be beneficial to kickstart my cycle with some superdrol that I have on hand. Im not sure if its smart to kickstart a tren cycle thats why I am asking. Any opinions?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take it you are using both long esters of test and tren?

I'd say yes, you would likely build more muscle with superdrol as a kickstart. But no, I don't think it is the best idea. Why not just kickstart it with prop?

The point would be not to add another new harsh compound to an already powerful stack.

I did something similar, kickstarted a Tren cycle with M1T. Everyone including me thinks that was a bad idea. So I can't exactly recommend anyone else to do something similar with SD.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
8 months ago i ran a test/superdrol cycle and now I am currently on a test/dbol cycle. However, my next cycle will be exactly what you are saying with the short ester of tren.

superdrol 1-4
test enanthate 1-14
tren acetate (undecided length)

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
8 months ago i ran a test/superdrol cycle and now I am currently on a test/dbol cycle. However, my next cycle will be exactly what you are saying with the short ester of tren.

superdrol 1-4
test enanthate 1-14
might want to just use SD for 3 weeks

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
might want to just use superdrol for 3 weeks
are you saying this for libido issues?

in my last run with supedrol i only used it for 3 weeks because the time before that felt like gains stopped coming week 4 and back pumps were too much to handle

tek

Awards

superdrol 1-4
test enanthate 1-14
when are you going to start that TREN ACE ???

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
when are you going to start that TREN ACE ???
right now i'm on dbol/test...i'm gonna throw t-4 in towards the end and use igf-1 with my pct

my next cycle will be sd/test/tren or var

i'll probably do

1-14 test
10-16 or 11-16 tren ace at 60mg EOD

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
are you saying this for libido issues?

in my last run with supedrol i only used it for 3 weeks because the time before that felt like gains stopped coming week 4 and back pumps were too much to handle
I've never used Superdrol, but just from what I've heard gains do stop at about week 3, just something to think about.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right now i'm on dbol/test...i'm gonna throw t-4 in towards the end and use igf-1 with my post cycle therapy

my next cycle will be superdrol/test/tren or var

i'll probably do

1-14 test
10-16 or 11-16 tren ace at 60mg EOD
yikes.

dont run the tren right up until the long estered testosterone cuts out. tren ace needs to be discontinued 2-3 before post cycle therapy, in my opinion and that of many others. running it up until the end just makes post cycle therapy too iffy.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yikes.

dont run the tren right up until the long estered testosterone cuts out. tren ace needs to be discontinued 2-3 before post cycle therapy, in my opinion and that of many others. running it up until the end just makes post cycle therapy too iffy.
yea thats what i originally planned but then someone told me "when you're shut down, you're shut down, so come off both together"

I like the idea of running it 7-13 or 8-14 while the enanthate clears during 15 and 16