6oxo before m1t cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

6oxo before m1t cycle

1. New Member

6oxo before m1t cycle

Has anyone ever done a week of 6oxo before going on m1t? Just wondering would it be safe to go onto m1t after 1 week of 6oxo. I usually use 6oxo for pct but this time I was thinking I would take it before and after. thanks

2. New Member

there was a thread like a week ago asking about ai's b4 cycle and i think they said it wasnt reccommended. I dunno how it would effect ur cycle tho, im kind of curious myself
  3. Elite Member

Ummmmm, I don't think it's particularly problematic. The compound you're considering ingesting is quite toxic. Do you have support suplements and a strong PCT lined up?
    •   

4. New Member

Well as far as strong pct, the last time I did m1t was 12 months ago and had nice gains at only 10mg per day for 3 weeks.

I plan to do a 3 week cycle of 5 to 10 mg per day and finish up with a pct of 6oxo along with milk thistle while doing m1t

I started 10 mg tonight

thanks, jr
  5. Elite Member

6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moparriggan
    Well as far as strong post cycle therapy, the last time I did m1t was 12 months ago and had nice gains at only 10mg per day for 3 weeks.

I plan to do a 3 week cycle of 5 to 10 mg per day and finish up with a post cycle therapy of 6oxo along with milk thistle while doing m1t

I started 10 mg tonight

thanks, jr
    You are freaking scary.

Taking AI before M1T is completely useless and probably harmful. Your going push your estrogen low before starting MIT, then 3 days into M1T cycle even at 5mgs your testosterone and Estrogen are going to be push down practically 0. Your HDL and white blood cell count are going drop like rocks from extremily low estrogen levels.

To top this off you are going try to use a AI to try suppress your estrogen levels which are already at 0 for about 12 days after you stop M1T.

You need testosterone/estrogen support to run M1T and for 2 weeks afterward. Don't be a fool.

By the way I have used AIs leading into a Phera-Plex cycle, but that is totally different beast than M1T. The suppressive nature of M1T is extreme.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Why use it before cycle? It sounds useless, use it for PCT and for God's sake do some research, get a SERM if you really are going to take M1T (which you shouldnt based on your posts and knowledge) Dont be a fool and hurt yourself. Even at 5-10mg you will be shutdown hard. You need a SERM for PCT or you will be shutdown for a long time, I made the same mistake when i first touched the stuff long ago, 60x0 and milk thistle is NOT enough!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 03:19 AM
  2. M1T Cycle and 6OXO
    By mlg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:33 PM
  3. 37yo... M1T cycle
    By riskarb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2003, 11:20 PM