High Systolic Blood Pressure on Phera-Plex and Mega TRN

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.53%

High Systolic Blood Pressure on Phera-Plex and Mega TRN

Today, our of curiosity, I took my blood pressure on one of those grocery store machines that squeeze your arm, and everything came out normal except the systolic blood pressure, which was 142.

FYI, I'm 21 years old and taking 30mg of PP and 4mg of M-Trn ED and this is the third week.

Should this number be a major concern to me and possibly indicate the need to discontinue use?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigred869
    Today, our of curiosity, I took my blood pressure on one of those grocery store machines that squeeze your arm, and everything came out normal except the systolic blood pressure, which was 142.

FYI, I'm 21 years old and taking 30mg of PP and 4mg of M-Trn ED and this is the third week.

Should this number be a major concern to me and possibly indicate the need to discontinue use?

I would get it tested again by a nurse or doctor. Those machines are usually way off....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.53%

well, when 2 friends used it before me (who have never experimented with aas), they both came out normal.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.53%

OK, i checked out some similar threads and it doesn't seem to be a huge deal and might account for the nosebleeds i've been getting lately.

with 8% bf i can't really keep my weight down any more and my diet is in check, but before the next cycle, i'll stock up on hawthorne and other supps.

i will also start doing cardio more frequently.

i don't see how people safely and effectively ran cycles before the internet...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Sounds like a good plan, bro. You'll be alright.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.2%

Elevated BP is common when you're "on", it should normalize when you come off. A lot of people take celery seed to help bring it down, and there is also a BP supp that Twinlab makes that works pretty well.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

BTW, most those machines are designed to fir "normal" sized arms which they consider to be 9-13.5 inches. The first time I used a grocery store machine was about a year and a half ago, and with 17" arms it came out with a ridiculous number that had me freaking out. Think it was 178/99 then 181/95 the second time. I've always had low bp so I even went to a doc right away and the nurse informed me to what was going on.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigred869
    OK, i checked out some similar threads and it doesn't seem to be a huge deal and might account for the nosebleeds i've been getting lately.

with 8% bf i can't really keep my weight down any more and my diet is in check, but before the next cycle, i'll stock up on hawthorne and other supps.

i will also start doing cardio more frequently.

i don't see how people safely and effectively ran cycles before the internet...
    You really shouldn't overlook the importance of getting support supps as of...well...ABOUT 5 OR 6 WEEKS AGO! You definitely need something while you're ON and during post cycle therapy (especially if nolva is used, as it is hepatoxic...not to mention that you are using a methylated compound). Check out Beelze's thread about Cycle Support (it's an all in one support supp that covers your bases when cycling...mix it in a shake and drink!): Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Good luck with your bp and your cycle,
    STX
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. High Blood Pressure on Cycle, Need Help!!!
    By Dchristo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. High blood pressure on cycle
    By crashcrash29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. ANY INPUT ON PHERA-PLEX
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 03:16 PM
  4. Phera-Plex and SD stack.