High Systolic Blood Pressure on Phera-Plex and Mega TRN

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Today, our of curiosity, I took my blood pressure on one of those grocery store machines that squeeze your arm, and everything came out normal except the systolic blood pressure, which was 142.

FYI, I'm 21 years old and taking 30mg of PP and 4mg of M-Trn ED and this is the third week.

Should this number be a major concern to me and possibly indicate the need to discontinue use?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today, our of curiosity, I took my blood pressure on one of those grocery store machines that squeeze your arm, and everything came out normal except the systolic blood pressure, which was 142.

FYI, I'm 21 years old and taking 30mg of PP and 4mg of M-Trn ED and this is the third week.

Should this number be a major concern to me and possibly indicate the need to discontinue use?

I would get it tested again by a nurse or doctor. Those machines are usually way off....

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
well, when 2 friends used it before me (who have never experimented with aas), they both came out normal.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
OK, i checked out some similar threads and it doesn't seem to be a huge deal and might account for the nosebleeds i've been getting lately.

with 8% bf i can't really keep my weight down any more and my diet is in check, but before the next cycle, i'll stock up on hawthorne and other supps.

i will also start doing cardio more frequently.

i don't see how people safely and effectively ran cycles before the internet...

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Sounds like a good plan, bro. You'll be alright.

Modoc

Awards
Elevated BP is common when you're "on", it should normalize when you come off. A lot of people take celery seed to help bring it down, and there is also a BP supp that Twinlab makes that works pretty well.

Ddono25

Awards
BTW, most those machines are designed to fir "normal" sized arms which they consider to be 9-13.5 inches. The first time I used a grocery store machine was about a year and a half ago, and with 17" arms it came out with a ridiculous number that had me freaking out. Think it was 178/99 then 181/95 the second time. I've always had low bp so I even went to a doc right away and the nurse informed me to what was going on.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, i checked out some similar threads and it doesn't seem to be a huge deal and might account for the nosebleeds i've been getting lately.

with 8% bf i can't really keep my weight down any more and my diet is in check, but before the next cycle, i'll stock up on hawthorne and other supps.

i will also start doing cardio more frequently.

i don't see how people safely and effectively ran cycles before the internet...
You really shouldn't overlook the importance of getting support supps as of...well...ABOUT 5 OR 6 WEEKS AGO! You definitely need something while you're ON and during post cycle therapy (especially if nolva is used, as it is hepatoxic...not to mention that you are using a methylated compound). Check out Beelze's thread about Cycle Support (it's an all in one support supp that covers your bases when cycling...mix it in a shake and drink!): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html?highlight=cycle+support+life+support

Good luck with your bp and your cycle,
STX