m1, 4add/methoxy-tst cycle

HawkBaller33

Awards
i am just finishing up a phera-SD bridge and am planning my next cycle...this is what i have in mind

30 days m1, 4add - 120 mg's
30 days M-TST - 3 caps

PCT: LiquiNolva - 60, 40, 40, 20
ALRI Restore - 3, 2, 2, 1
Paravol - 2, 2, 2, 2

im not getting into support supps and that but those are the basics...what do u think?

HawkBaller33

Awards
size, strength, maybe some water...what kind of question is that?

HawkBaller33

Awards
contemplating throwing in some M-TRN to control the water and help solidify the "sloppy" gains i'll get with my caloric surplus

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
contemplating throwing in some M-TRN to control the water and help solidify the "sloppy" gains i'll get with my caloric surplus
Now your just throwing everything you can at it. Leave it to where you had it.

Adams

HawkBaller33

Awards
i appreciate your oppinion bro but in the spirit of healthy debate there are some logical reasons for adding a non-methylated "dry" compound

1. M1, 4add is wet...any way you cut it...i am moderately affected by estrogen sides...and with this being my first go around with the compound i'd like to keep water and bloat under control

2. M-TST was made to display synergy with M-TRN...with the addition of TRN i will be taking advantage of these synerginistic effects

3. It is not methylated...my liver won't COMPLETELY hate me

now i know anything over 2 compounds is generally overkill but i really think TRN would make a good addition to this stack...my heart is not set on it or anything...i'm all ears to your oppinions and they will be well recieved and appreciated

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
isnt TRN and TST the same compound, or slightly different?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i appreciate your oppinion bro but in the spirit of healthy debate there are some logical reasons for adding a non-methylated "dry" compound

1. M1, 4add is wet...any way you cut it...i am moderately affected by estrogen sides...and with this being my first go around with the compound i'd like to keep water and bloat under control

2. M-TST was made to display synergy with M-TRN...with the addition of TRN i will be taking advantage of these synerginistic effects

3. It is not methylated...my liver won't COMPLETELY hate me

now i know anything over 2 compounds is generally overkill but i really think TRN would make a good addition to this stack...my heart is not set on it or anything...i'm all ears to your oppinions and they will be well recieved and appreciated
Yes M-TST and M-TRN were made for each other... though there isnt enough bloodwork out there to say its not still hard on the liver, not only methylated compounds are stressful. As for my suggestion.. I would use a low dose letro to shed the water... and it will keep your estrogen down. Utilizing a well thought dose for your body weight.. you can bring down the estrogen to normal levels, without totally crushing it (IE saving what little bit of lipid protection you can)

But that is just me.

Adams