Mohn+ Formastane= ripped!

tsenglish

Awards
Started a recomp cycle a week ago with 80 mg mohn ed and 150 mg trans Form ed. Wow this seems to be the winner for me at least. I've noticed alot more vascularity and a leaning effect going on. I gain muscle easy but it as always been hard for me to cut(genetics). I'm 6'1 235 around 15% want to get to 205 8%. I think I've always had too much estrogen because i carry all my fat in my stomach and chest area as the rest of my body is ripped(weird). I plan on running this for 6-8 weeks.. followed by trans 6-oxo 200mg ed for 3 weeks and then 100 mg ed for 1 week. Any input would be much appreciated! So far the is the best combo I've ever tried!!!!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome Man. I love M4OHN. I had 4,000 tabs of M4OHN that were stolen during my move to Lake Tahoe. I am your size [6'2" at 235] and ran 150mg for 8 weeks. My labs were within one sigma of mean.

150mg of M4OHN was roughly equivalant to 30mg of anavar. It's not terribly cost effective, but a great compound when dosed appropriately.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow - I hadn't heard of that high of a dose of M4OHN, Risk. Interesting post man.

tsenglish

Awards
150 mg?

What were your results with that high dose?? I'm thinking about bumping it up but not sure risk/reward ratio? You had bloodwork after 150 mg ed?

tsenglish

Awards
I think this is a great stack for bigger guys who want to be leaner. Squashing out estrogen seems to make me look alot different? I gain weight rapidly if on a big mass cycle up to 30 pounds a month but I'm done going for the big bulky look as chicks don't like it as much. I want to be a shreded 205-210 which has always been hard for me to acheive and maintain?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow - I hadn't heard of that high of a dose of M4OHN, Risk. Interesting post man.

tsenglish

Awards
Risk?

Do you have anything to back up risk with high dose Mohn?? I only see benefits when dosed high? Feel great on Mohn not like m1t were i feel like I'm dying. I think Mohn was orginally missed dosed on bottles and should be ran alot higher. I think it is a sleeper steriod that no one gave a chance.. my favorite so far.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I have done 100mg of anavar, so maybe I'm a bit of a sociopath. M4 and var are the only orals I will run. My bloodwork was baseline on liver and lipids. If I can find my panel I will post a scan here. No promises as it's been 3 years.

FWIW, I don't reco that anyone run 100mg of var or even 150 M4OHN. I was running the var as a cut while at nearly 270, and only for a few weeks, linear ramp in dose from 50.

tsenglish

Awards
I'm taking about mohn not m4ohn isn't there a difference??

tsenglish

Awards
Experiences??

Anyone have success with high dose mohn??? I like it alot w/formastane so far just curious if sides will be bad if I bump to 100 mg ed or more of mohn??

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Do you have anything to back up risk with high dose Mohn?? I only see benefits when dosed high? Feel great on Mohn not like m1t were i feel like I'm dying. I think Mohn was orginally missed dosed on bottles and should be ran alot higher. I think it is a sleeper steriod that no one gave a chance.. my favorite so far.
There was shutdown. IIRC, it was roughly equivalent to a moderate dose of deca. I was concerned with lipids and ALS/ALT, both were within one sigma of baseline.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started a recomp cycle a week ago with 80 mg mohn ed and 150 mg trans Form ed. Wow this seems to be the winner for me at least. I've noticed alot more vascularity and a leaning effect going on. I gain muscle easy but it as always been hard for me to cut(genetics). I'm 6'1 235 around 15% want to get to 205 8%. I think I've always had too much estrogen because i carry all my fat in my stomach and chest area as the rest of my body is ripped(weird). I plan on running this for 6-8 weeks.. followed by trans 6-oxo 200mg ed for 3 weeks and then 100 mg ed for 1 week. Any input would be much appreciated! So far the is the best combo I've ever tried!!!!

Holly Crap!!!. 80 MG???...DAMN!!!...I know I read a lot on here a few years ago about Mohn...I thought that most get results at 16mg a day. The most I saw anyone dose was 32 and a lot of people said after 16mg there is no more results to raising it anymore than that. I know its mild, but its still methylated and is harsh on your liver. Plus you have to think of all the other supplements and food...Everything puts stess on your liver, the more supplements you take, the more stress...Not to mention Oral Steroids....

tsenglish

Awards
Holly Crap!!!. 80 MG???...DAMN!!!...I know I read a lot on here a few years ago about Mohn...I thought that most get results at 16mg a day. The most I saw anyone dose was 32 and a lot of people said after 16mg there is no more results to raising it anymore than that. I know its mild, but its still methylated and is harsh on your liver. Plus you have to think of all the other supplements and food...Everything puts stess on your liver, the more supplements you take, the more stress...Not to mention Oral Steroids....
Well People take that much winny,anavar,androl,dbol, so why would mohn be worse?? I think it's alot milder than those???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it puts stress on your liver.. that is why there are ancillaries with oral steroids. Though MOHN is SO LOW on the hepatoxicity scale its not even funny.

Adams

tsenglish

Awards
Yes it puts stress on your liver.. that is why there are ancillaries with oral steroids. Though MOHN is SO LOW on the hepatoxicity scale its not even funny.

Adams
Have you used high dose mohn??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your results??
Oh I LOVE MOHN. I've ALWAYS had great results with it. I usually use it at the end of cycle, to tighten everything up. And it helps me retain everything.

Adams

tsenglish

Awards
Mohn experiences??

Anyone else have a mohn story as I simply love the stuff! It makes me feel good and sharp. I don't get bloated and it seems to be great for recomp. I wish people would discuss this product more.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I hasten to mention that I take buckets of Silybin, NAC; grams of RALA, EPA, etc... while cycling orals.

I think interest wanes when supply of a compound goes null and becomes scheduled. It's readily available in China by the kilo. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4