EQ or 1-test transdermal

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i am planning a summer cutter while im doing my bulker right now. i was wondering for thoes who have tried both which one did you like more?

i have a ****load of preban 1-test laying around that i'll probably never use. was trying to think of a way to use it.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Send it to my PO box!

(you knew this one was coming)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like 1-test for strength & LBM retention but I am practically asleep most of the day from the lethargy.

I like EQ for vascularity, endurance & LBM retention but it jacks my appetite through the roof and gives me painfull shin/calve pumps that make cardio difficult.

Both have aspects that are both positive and negative for a cut.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I like 1-test for strength & LBM retention but I am practically asleep most of the day from the lethargy.

I like EQ for vascularity, endurance & LBM retention but it jacks my appetite through the roof and gives me painfull shin/calve pumps that make cardio difficult.

Both have aspects that are both positive and negative for a cut.
which one is better for lean mass retention and vascularity in your opinion? not concerned with strength cause i will be on test and probably var.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
which one is better for lean mass retention and vascularity in your opinion? not concerned with strength cause i will be on test and probably var.
EQ for vascularity but 1-test is the more potent mass builder.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt cut with either, personally, having used both several times (mainly for the reasons stated above)...i'd go with a milder hardener like primo or masteron for an all-out cut.

(for the record, i love EQ for what it does, and 1-T has its place too)

really, EQ would be perfect on a cut if not for the crazy appetite stimulation...you could kill that with meridia, but that seems silly if you have alternatives available to you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ seems great for a cut, i used it for a bulk on my current cycle and didnt get much of the appetite stim going, i mean maybe it did but i eat alot normally so i didnt notice it. I do notice the vascularity, its pretty crazy, but, i dont like these horribaly painful forearm pumps, this is at 600mg ew btw...

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
EQ seems great for a cut, i used it for a bulk on my current cycle and didn't get much of the appetite stim going, i mean maybe it did but i eat alot normally so i didnt notice it. I do notice the vascularity, its pretty crazy, but, i don't like these horribly painful forearm pumps, this is at 600mg ew btw...
yeah, i'm on 600 mgs right now on a bulker (going in week 3 mon) and the back pumps are beginning to bother me. i have had a less than stellar appetite so for me the appetite stim effect has yet to kick in. i am excited to see what this compound will yield down the road. from past experience my body responds very nicely to anabolic compounds.

primo could be a idea for my cutter but it would have to be a home-brew in order to make it affordable. i would not run it less than 1000mg a week. As far as masteron is concerned i am going to try and stay from the strong androgens in that cycle. i know that they make you hard but they make me breakout like crazy. mid summer is not the time for me to have backne.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primo could be a idea for my cutter but it would have to be a home-brew in order to make it affordable. i would not run it less than 1000mg a week. As far as masteron is concerned i am going to try and stay from the strong androgens in that cycle. i know that they make you hard but they make me breakout like crazy. mid summer is not the time for me to have backne.
well...epistane might be a nice addition after the var run is over...

i personally dont think you need a gram of primo a week to see its good results...but if you homebrew that will be $20/week minimum. UG will cost you a whole lot more (probably $60-80/week minimum)

i LOVE tbol on a cut. no androgenic sides to speak of, just pure anabolism...as for injectables, i cant think of any other great candidates we havent mentioned here that dont have strong androgenic action.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
out of those choices you mentioned. EQ... but keep in mind that would dictate a long cut.

Appetite can be controlled in so many ways regardless.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
out of those choices you mentioned. EQ... but keep in mind that would dictate a long cut.

Appetite can be controlled in so many ways regardless.
my thoughts as well...I believe i saw EQ at its best from week 12 or 13 actually. That would be a long time until the cut. Bold Cyp sounds so much more convienent. That is true about appetite as well, there are so many supps out there that work for appetite suppression.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
besides price, can anyone think of a reason to use EQ over primo in this case?

OP - if you decide on EQ, look into bold base transdermal if you want it to kick off faster. lord that's some good stuff, especially for the impatient among us :)

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established

OP - if you decide on EQ, look into bold base transdermal if you want it to kick off faster. lord that's some good stuff, especially for the impatient among us :)
never tried primo, but what i'm seeing with eq right now is incredible. my veins are sticking out everywhere and seem to be getting leaner by the day. keep in mind i'm bulking. i'll be honest my calories are not where they should be because the dbol is upsetting my stomach. eq should work great as a cutter.

the only real real reason i could think of to use primo over eq would be that it doesn't aromatize or increase RBC as dramatically as eq.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

Nope, Primo is absoluely fitting for a cut, which is this case. My only concern is that some of the batches of Primo I tried were a tad on the painful side.. But it was great for cutting.. you can actually gain LBM in a deficit... I noticed this personally.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I loved 1-Test, hardened me pretty nicely. The lethargy wasn't horrible for me either. Haven't done EQ . . . yet :D but you can't go wrong with 1-Test for a cut or even a bulk. Make sure you got some Test though because 1-Test can do some nasty things to your libido.