H-drol 4th day

C

chief85

Awards
hey guys its my 4th day on H-drol i have not gotten that much energy from it. im prettty much lifting the same as i was when i was not on it. is this normal how much did you guys gain on H-drol or halodrol. and did it take a while before you starting gaing a lot. and also im gonna take nolvadex for my pct cycle is that better then taking nolva after taking H-drol thanks a lot guys

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, give it more than 4 days before you start to be disappointed. It takes time for the hormone to build-up in your system. Also, nolva=nolvadex (not to be confused with novedex).

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
It will take at least 2-3 weeks before you will notice anything on halodrol. I ran it for 6 weeks and gained 12lbs.

Also, are you talking about using Gaspari's Novedex XT for PCT or NOLVADEX (tamoxifen citrate)

Thats not clear in your first post.

C

chief85

Awards
my friend started taking ir a week before i did. and he said he just orderd some novadex and im sure if i should do novadex or nolva for my pct. im thinking novadex cause my friend is taking it to is that fine or should i do nolva. im not sure what type of npvadex

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I'm on day 22 of my h-drol cycle and I've noticed slow steady gains the whole time. I was up 6 lbs last time I checked, which was a few days ago now. The effects come on a lot slower than a fast acting compound like superdrol but as long as you get plenty of complex carbs and proteing while lifting heavy weights-you should notice gains in strength and size. What's your dose look like? I'm taking 50 mg per day and that seems maybe a little low. I'm keeping it there though. I am at my strongest ever on most of my lifts.:pizza:

T

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I ran Mega-H, a Halodrol clone like H-drol, and the gains were very slow and steady. Nothing explosive like superdrol. I was on for 5 weeks and gained 12lbs. I didn't even notice much of a visual effect until week 3-4. After that is when I felt the compound was in full effect. So, long story short, it takes a while for this compound to build up, so don't sweat it.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Mega-H, a Halodrol clone like H-drol, and the gains were very slow and steady. Nothing explosive like superdrol. I was on for 5 weeks and gained 12lbs. I didn't even notice much of a visual effect until week 3-4. After that is when I felt the compound was in full effect. So, long story short, it takes a while for this compound to build up, so don't sweat it.
Hey TLMG, what did you dose Mega-H at? I know most will use 50mg/day but with the 25mg caps, some have enjoyed increased success using 75mg (i.e. 3 caps) each day.

C

chief85

Awards
nice that sounds good but your only allowed to take it for 4 weeks. well it says to take it for only 4 weeks do you guys take it longer im taking 50 mgs a day one in the morning and one around 5. so by like my last week i should get some gains. how much stroner have you gotten on h-drol in your lifting? thanks a lot for your replys guys

C

chief85

Awards
also johnnybgood what are you taking for your pct cyle? thanks

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Chief- As far as strength gains go, I'd estimate my rep max has went up by about 20 lbs for the bench press. It's also up 10 to 15 lbs on the military press. I've been running a pyramid style workout-doing 12,10,8,6,4. Using this rep scheme has been pretty effective for me. The other day I benched 230 for 4 reps on my last set. It might not seem like much but it's an improvement for me. Everybody has to start somewhere, you know? As for as PCT, I'm going to be using Restore, e-form, and powerfull. Haven't decided on dosing yet. I will have to tinker with it until it seems like an effective dose.

C

chief85

Awards
nice sound sood thanks for the reply johnny b good

T

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hey TLMG, what did you dose Mega-H at? I know most will use 50mg/day but with the 25mg caps, some have enjoyed increased success using 75mg (i.e. 3 caps) each day.
I used 75mg for 5 weeks. I was thinking of going higher to 100mg, but I didn't want to 1) get greedy with gains as I already gained 12lbs, and 2) didn't want to risk anymore internal side effects than I was already incurring.

T

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
nice that sounds good but your only allowed to take it for 4 weeks. well it says to take it for only 4 weeks do you guys take it longer im taking 50 mgs a day one in the morning and one around 5. so by like my last week i should get some gains. how much stroner have you gotten on h-drol in your lifting? thanks a lot for your replys guys
Chief85,

What are your stats? By that I mean, an individual weighing 150lbs at 7% bodyfat will most likely respond much better with 50mg than an individual who weighs 230lbs at 7% bodyfat. Individuals with a greater quantity of lean muscle mass on their frame may require more. A higher dose may also be needed if you're an experience PH/PH/AAS user.

If you could address these issues that would be helpful to us so that we can give you some more specific advice suited for your needs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your over 200 pounds...75 should be the limit....I didn't feel **** till the end of week 3....****ty coumpound in my opinion..factoring in the liver abuse.Test- E...armidex..finisteride..no sides..All gains...I have heard other veiws on the first batch...I used the second..I have 2 of the first for the future tho.......All in all a safe way to go...no androgenic sides whatsoever!!!

C

chief85

Awards
hey tripdog how much did you gain on your h_drol and how much did u keep

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey tripdog how much did you gain on your h_drol and how much did u keep
I ment 75mg should be the minimum if over 200.I did 5 weeks.the last i was doing 100mg gained 6 pounds kept it all,except for the all day pumps.I will def try it again.