Albuterol/T3/Ketotifen+winny

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

Albuterol/T3/Ketotifen+winny

I am planning on running Albuterol/T3/Ketotifen with winny. I posted this in the fat loss forum also, but more people post here. I know that T3 can be catabolistic and you could lose muscle as well as fat. Thats why Im running the winny with it. My question is, what is the proper way to run all these. Its hard to search for here. I know it should be done in a taper up then back down type of way. But, how long do most run it for. Can I run Albuterol the whole time if I use Keto?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    I am planning on running Albuterol/T3/Ketotifen with winny. I posted this in the fat loss forum also, but more people post here. I know that T3 can be catabolistic and you could lose muscle as well as fat. Thats why Im running the winny with it. My question is, what is the proper way to run all these. Its hard to search for here. I know it should be done in a taper up then back down type of way. But, how long do most run it for. Can I run Albuterol the whole time if I use Keto?
    Couple of things. First..Why Winstrol? I would think some sort of test would be good..(like prop).

second..t3 is anabolic. Yes muscle may dissapear along with the fat but t3 in low doses can help with gains! Many have ramped upto 125 mics without incident..I would probably cap it at 75 and ramp back down.

third..I have never done albuterol/clenbuterol/etc/ but from what I have read the Ketotifen is not really neccesary with the Albuterol. Only with the Clen.(you might want to double check me.)
    A good starting dose would be 2-4mg every 4 hours..(from what I have read) and increase as needed..But if I ever did do it I would stick with no more that 4..just me..play it safe.
    I dont think 6 weeks on albuterol would hurt. Some still choose 2on/2off.. I personally wouldnt think it woud m ake much of a difference since it doesnt seem to have as much upregulation( or is it downregulation..I can never remember) as Clen.

As far as putting these all together..I really would not know how long to run it. Perhaps 6 weeks..(wait for some more replies..I would feel bad If you died )
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pretty good post above me. Do not run winny without test. I would never run any anabolics without test, and I wouldnt run winny unless i was precontest. Test and either alb or t4 (reviews have been better than t3) + extremely clean diet + good training + cardio.

(Dont need ketotifen with albuterol and you meant downregulation, good post tho)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

I usually run test with winny. The only reason I would do it this way is because Im only looking to maintain muscle while losing wieght. Not looking to gain anything. Knowing this, should I still try to get some form of test? I dont have access to any prop, but I can get EQ.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    I usually run test with winny. The only reason I would do it this way is because Im only looking to maintain muscle while losing wieght. Not looking to gain anything. Knowing this, should I still try to get some form of test? I dont have access to any prop, but I can get EQ.
    Well like i said...i would only use winny precontest when I'm already at 5-6% bodyfat. I hear the best effects are when your bf is already really low. EQ is a really long ester. Can you get sust or even enanthate? Remember, test is king.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with planning my Clen/T3/Ketotifen cycle
    By snipeemflo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. Havoc/Furaz/Albuterol/T3 (Need Advice)
    By DaSlixter in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:56 PM
  3. administration of albuterol and ketotifen
    By rombusempire in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:48 AM
  5. Need opinions on clen/t3/ketotifen Fat loss cycle
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19