Advice needed for 1st cycle please

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Question Advice needed for 1st cycle please

Hi everyone, this is my first post and let me start by giving you some info:

Sex: male
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 185

I'm running my first prohormone/prosteriod cycle. I started this monday with WinZtrol(Megazol, Orastan-e). I have hawthorn berries, saw palmetto, and glucosamine and chondroitin. PCT i havemilk thistle, Inhibit-e by SNS (ATD), and Restore by ALRI. I also have a small bottle of 6-oxo.

My dosing looks like this:
    Week 1: WinZtrol 150mg
    Week 2: WinZtrol 200mg
    Week 3: WinZtrol 200mg
    Week 4: WinZtrol 200/250mg (depending on how its going)

Now the main question: Would it be ok/smart/dumb to run 20 days of 6-oxo(300mg/day) after the first ten days? Any advice and comments are welcome.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

hey, welcome to AM. I will tell you what most everyone else on this forum will tell you. Not to be a d i c k but please do your research prior to starting a cycle and make sure you have proper pct lined up. I dont think you will need to run the 6-oxo until pct along with some nolvadex. most ppl will probably say the same thing. good luck to you on ur cycle.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Thanks for the reply. I would have liked to get some nolvadex, but I wasnt sure how to legally. I also thought that this compound would not cause symptoms of gyno because it being a metabolite of the actual steroid winstrol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train
    Thanks for the reply. I would have liked to get some nolvadex, but I wasnt sure how to legally. I also thought that this compound would not cause symptoms of gyno because it being a metabolite of the actual steroid winstrol.
    There are alot of issues to tackle here and I could state my opinion on things but I wont. I will say though that you need to do your research first. You should have never started taking anything until you had every last item in. So if you needed nolva, then you shouldnt have started, even if it took you a while to get it.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

In my perspective I did have everything in because I wasnt going to get nolva having no secure way of obtaining it.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train
    In my perspective I did have everything in because I wasnt going to get nolva having no secure way of obtaining it.
    again..........if theres a search theres a way
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Starting to get a slight pressure type pain inside my chest, nothing huge just a little concerned, any ideas guys?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

it could be alot of things ranging from indigestion to heart problems. Not saying anything is wrong with ur heart just saying there are alot of things in play. If i may offer my opinion, i think that if ur going to start with these compounds(i dont like prohormones cuz its b.s. they are steroids) I believe that Winztrol(solo) is the worst and most ppl would agree with that because i have yet to see one person say it would come close to halodrol, superdrol, phera-plex, etc. and it has more sides than hdrol and phera maybe even superdrol in some ppl. Also, when dealing with these compounds you gotta have all of your **** lined up prior because if you dont thats when it seems like most ppl get in trouble with gyno, bp, and other sides. I dont want to preach i just want to help you achieve your goals in the fastest possible way without jeopardizing your safety and long term health. Good luck with whatever you decide to do but plz take the time to do research and ask questions b/c there are alot of ppl here that can/will help you. just make sure u do reseach first though
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Wow, i didn't know a lot of people had negative reactions to it. All the posts I read about said that it was the least harsh of the new designer steroids. I'll definitely be looking into this further, thanks man.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

the chest pain is probably from something else, unrelated to the compound.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

thanks pistonpump, youre probably right because the pressure has subsided.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%

g train, i think you will be fine with the above stated cycle. it is always smart to have nolva on hand in case of a gyno flare up but in your case the compound chosen should not aromatize. this means that a 6oxo/atd combo should do the trick in pct. next time around when experimenting with stronger drugs that have a tendency to aromatize make sure you have nolva.

oh by the way if you are smart enough to figure out hawthorn berry is good for blood pressure then why weren't you smart enough to type nolvadex in a search engine? or better yet tamoxifen?? hint
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

i searched on google, and wasnt too sure about the prescription issue when ordering.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

research chems, duh
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Day 1 of week 2 at 200mg, no sides so far. I've gained 1 or 2 reps on each exercise, but i'm positive it's more of a confidence/mind trip because i'm "on". I'm considering bumping up to 250mg next week, and then 300mg the fourth. Small chance of even 50mg higher doses than that if everything continues to run smooth. I will play out the rest of this week at 200mg though in case sides start to appear. Any comments/suggestions are totally welcome. Thanks guys.

(starting to think I should've run Mega-trn instead. I wanted a small recomp cycle, but hey if the sides are non-existant then I can't really complain)
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Just ordered some nolva, holy crap that stuff is expensive, and yeah definitely now leaning toward a higher dosage - maybe 350mg 3rd week and 400/450 the 4th week
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.12%

You really need to slow yourself down. Your way ahead of yourself in every aspect of this situation.

#1-You should have done more research on your compound. I researched for like 5 months before I cycled.
    #2-Nolva should have been on hand in the beginning. I have no idea where u got Nolva but its not that expensive. $30 for a bottle and thats more than enough for one PCT.
    #3-Most importantly, your dosing. Holy **** slow down. Dont start calling out 400+mg for your last week. Odds are it has barely even taken much effect in your system yet. Most PHs take time to build up. Alot of these will concentrate most of your gains from week 3 on.

Just slow down. If you have the extra Zol, make your cycle a bit longer, maybe 5-6 weeks which is easily acceptable. Bump no more than 50mg a week in case a side really hits you. Onlything I got was some serious shin pumps (felt like shin splits when trying to do cardio and joint pain.).

Try something like
    150/200/250/300/300 for everything. Better safe than sorry.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Youre right, I am getting carried away. I will only bump up 50mg per week. Thanks for bringing me back to reality. I won't extend the cycle only because I'm running 6-oxo at 300mg for the last 3 weeks of this cycle to be safe. And yeah I definitely paid way too much for the nolva but I wanted tabs. Thanks for the advice njt11, it is most appreciated.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.12%

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    Youre right, I am getting carried away. I will only bump up 50mg per week. Thanks for bringing me back to reality. I won't extend the cycle only because I'm running 6-oxo at 300mg for the last 3 weeks of this cycle to be safe. And yeah I definitely paid way too much for the nolva but I wanted tabs. Thanks for the advice njt11, it is most appreciated.
    Not a problem, good luck on the cycle and let me know how it goes! :bruce3:
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Cycle is going well. I'm near the end of week 2. Strength gains are minimal, however there are no sides except a little joint sensitivity. Definitely leaning me out a little(about 2lbs). DOMS is absurd, I usually have it up to 4 days afterwards and now it's up to 5-6 days. Not complaining though, makes me feel bigger.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Just checked BP, 110/56, actually went down from 110/70.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    the chest pain is probably from something else, unrelated to the compound.
    I used to get a lot of chest pains, don't know if it was just coincidence but I was on dbol at the time, only 10-15 mgs a day as well.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Start of Week 3

Hey guys, Starting the week off at 250mg. Still no sides, not much effect though either. Muscles aren't really getting harder. I'll see see how it goes in the gym today.

Getting anxious to bump up the dosage another 50mg even though I said I wouldn't.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice needed for Epistane Cycle
    By HULKHULK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:48 AM
  3. Need advice for 1st cycle
    By infernus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:24 PM
  4. Advice needed for track cycling