Promagnon25 and me!

RagerPager

RagerPager

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to ask a couple questions. I know there has been alot of posts about this and i have been trying to find some solid answers but there is just so much info. I just started P25 and was wondering what is essential to take during the cycle and for PCT. Any information would be awsome...please help and thank you!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Na-RALA
Idebenone
Cycle Support
Beta Sitosterol

You can purchase the RALA and Cycle Support from NP. BN has the Idebenone powder in bulk. I cap the Na-RALA and Idebenone in 00 caps, in a ratio of 3:2 favoring RALA.

PCT:
Nolvadex or Toremifene. I like DS' Activate, but it's not a replacement for the aforementioned.

RagerPager

RagerPager

Awards
I already have Inhbit-E, should i use that with the nolvadex?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there enough Idebenone in Cycle Support all ready?

Modoc

Awards
Did people actually get good results with Promagnon? I remember last year we had a ball joking about Gaspari and his Promag sweat-shop.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did people actually get good results with Promagnon? I remember last year we had a ball joking about Gaspari and his Promag sweat-shop.
Just got done trying it out and IMO, it has properties that will help out in certain libido killing cycles, but beyond that, it does't have too much of a use.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I'm on week three of P25 w/ super Cissus.
I've lost 5lbs total and dropped 2% BF so Ive gained...nothing? Lets try that again [email protected]%BF=158lb leanmass, [email protected]%BF=157.5lb lean mass...damn it! The figures in my head were completely different! Well, I look bigger and have added 10% to all my lift weights anyway, and at least I got rid of some of that pesky fat.
My diet is pretty clean but not perfect, my total caloric intake is slightly above maintanence (I guess I should bump it up). My other supps are cycle support, alcar, choline, bacopa moriana, piracetam, bcaa's, glutamine, lysine, arginine, CLA, EFA's, flax oil, various vitamins (the list is getting ridiculous).
As for sides...nothing more than a burst of short temper during and immediatley after workouts.
Increase in libido? I wish.
I'm glad I posted, I was about to order some more due to a significant math error that occured in my head. Thanks Anabolic Minds!
Hopefully the 6 bottles of new improved powerfull will work better.
Just for the record I gained 10 pounds using DS's NHA stack, Cissus-rx, Powerfull, BCAA's, Glutamine, extra 300 calories. That was 2 months ago and I dont know how much was fat.
Also, I've been a skinny hard gainer my whole life.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dahm!!! dahm!!! dahm!!!....i was going to run promag just before summer if i had time..........doesn't look like anyone is having good results....back to the drawing board i guess....thx for the info though...

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Check out some of these Epistane/Havoc threads. Looks like a far better choice than promag.