Injections vs. orals????

mattlew62

Awards
Which do you think is better, I know injections are supposed to be better b/c not as much gets blocked by the liver as orals do and are also bettter on your liver, but from what I hear alot of people are stearing away from injections now, and how much more effective will injections be than oral's? im planning on doing a 12 week cycle of Test E with a 4 week Dianabol kickstart, and wait a couple months and do a cycle of clen. to cut down, I want to run the test e and dbol first b/c clen. messes with your steroid receptor sites

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Which do you think is better, I know injections are supposed to be better b/c not as much gets blocked by the liver as orals do and are also bettter on your liver, but from what I hear alot of people are stearing away from injections now, and how much more effective will injections be than oral's? im planning on doing a 12 week cycle of Test E with a 4 week Dianabol kickstart, and wait a couple months and do a cycle of clen. to cut down, I want to run the test e and dbol first b/c clen. messes with your steroid receptor sites
do more research. who said that about clen?

what are your stats...age, experience, pct setup, etc?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, reada while. Then ask what questions you have.

mattlew62

Awards
I actually read the thing about clen messing with your steroid receptor sites on steroid.com under steroid profiles

i'm an ectomorph, currently 5'10, 208 lbs., 24% bf (working on getting down so I can start a beginner cycle sometime, wanting to go into cycle pretty lean)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I actually read the thing about clen messing with your steroid receptor sites on steroid.com under steroid profiles

i'm an ectomorph, currently 5'10, 208 lbs., 24% bf (working on getting down so I can start a beginner cycle sometime, wanting to go into cycle pretty lean)
an ectomorph wouldnt be 24% bodyfat. i think you mean endomorph. diet will get you there way before steroids will. steroids just aid in some of the process. if you must then chemicals like t3/t4/clen/albuterol are best for fat cutting...winny isnt going to shred you at 24% like everyone seems to think...i dont know how many times ive heard "im gonna take winny so i can get really cut." I actually heard that exact statement from a guy who was on a cycle eating cake in the back of the restaurant i worked at

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well kind of depends on your goals etc which is better. IF your going for mass then I'd always say and injectable form of test. you can run it longer and the mass gains are generally more solid. orals clear faster and act faster. but ofcourse can not be run as long for health reasons. also depends on if your preparing for some type of comp. Too I know alot of people who when preparing for a bb comp will cut out injectables toward the end as a safeguard because and inject can always go "wrong" and leave a lump or big bruise. So as you can see there are alot of reasons while injecatables could be better and alot where orals would be the best. All depends on the goal of the cycle.