SD + fake steroids = gyno

B4n3 0n3

Well here is what happened, I was doing a cycle of SD and test enan and EQ. BUT the EQ and test turned out to be fake and I just figured it out on week 14 so now I have gyno from running a SD cycle with no pct. So now for the past 2 weeks I have been running Nolva at 60mg/day and I did a six day letro dosing that just finished today. BUT the lump doesn't seem to be going away it might be getting slightly bigger if anything. Any suggestions about what to do now about the lump?

Popa Murph

Awards
How do you know the test and EQ was fake? Also how do you know the gyno is from the SD and not from the snake oil you were injecting. Did you get your nolva and letro from the same source? Are you sure it's not fake as well.?

B4n3 0n3

Seperate sources for novla and letro. The main reason that really tipped me off was that I didn't notice any libido boost from the test. Then I did a little reaserch and found out that others were also having problems with the same brand of gear and they thought it was fake as well. So I am almost positive that it was fake gear.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would think raloxifene. (Not sure about toremifene.)

Search for Dr. D's posts - I'm betting he's answered a very similar question before.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think the same happened to me but my EQ was a different source so i believe this was real due to the fact that after week 8 or so i was getting really painful pumps from what looks like EQ according to user feedback. I bet my stealth Test was from the same source. what a snake. Actually, after reading your last posts from your log it made me think that this was true for me as well. I had less libido on cycle than normal except when i was on superdrol and phera. I didnt gain much weight. Gains were as if natty maybe just slightly better but 4 months I could have got this natural im sure, so im sure the test was bunk. Ive been meaning to message you over at PM but havent gotten the chance.....