summer PH cycle-critique

vladimirb68

Awards
I'd like to get some input on this 4 week summer cycle I'm considering:
2 squirts T-1 pro 2x a day + 100mg 3-alpha(oral) 3x a day.
I'm looking to add 5-10 lbs while hopefully dropping a bit of bf.
I'll be eating about 300-500 kcal over maintenance, very clean. I'm considering a 40-30-30 breakdown of p-c-f. My current stats are 5'11'', 188 lbs, 9% bf. I've done one cycle of Super 1+ with good results. I'm open to any suggestions regarding dosages, diet, training, etc.
Thanks

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you keep those calories high. Keep them around 20 calories/lb and keep the protein to 2grams per lb of bodyweight ... thats the most important part so make sure you have plenty of protein powder and such to keep it up there. You shouldnt gain much b/f or at least I didn't but if you see that your getting too bloated or slightly more b/f than you wanted just start taking some anti-e's, either formasin or nolvadex.. i havent taken formasin before but as far as the nolvadex take 10mg a day for the bloat and see how that works and if it doesnt help much up that to 15 mg daily. if you have the nolva it will last you the entire cycle on and post cycle..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It depends how much nolva he has in the first place as to whether it will last or not.

During cycle bloat is better combated with Femura.

Vladamir, your cycle looks good. You will have to adjust your cals based on your body but it is possible to gain a little while loosing some BF.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It depends how much nolva he has in the first place as to whether it will last or not.

During cycle bloat is better combated with Femura.

Vladamir, your cycle looks good. You will have to adjust your cals based on your body but it is possible to gain a little while loosing some BF.
i definitely agree on the femura.. its just a little more expensive and most people arent willing to dish out the extra cash..