halo d question

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
ok so i started taking halo-d it "Each capsule contains 25 mg:4-chloro-17a methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol"

should i take one or two pills a day? so far i took one a day for past 3 days.

Thanks in advance

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how you go this week with 1 ed, then ramp it up to 2 the following 2 weeks. If your progress begins to slower the 3rd week, bring it up to 3 a day.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually starting my 1st cycle of halo-50 in a week and I'm gonna start with the usual 50mg a day

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually starting my 1st cycle of halo-50 in a week and I'm gonna start with the usual 50mg a day
I hear ya. Though 50 mg is probably fine, it's a good principle not to take the maximum dosage right off the bat because this can limit your gains as you get to the end of the cycle. If you blitz it, your AR's will burn out way too fast, and you won't make that great of gains.

Good luck on your cycle though, and I'm sure 50mg will be fine.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
thanks sinner but what do you mean my ARs will burn to fast. In other words what does ar stand for

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Not bad so far strengths going up pretty well was struggling on 275 on bench b4 now hitting 315, curls went from 90 to 120 looking bigger and more vascular up 5lbs. in weight. Felt a little sick 2day so I was struggling a bit on da bench barely got 315 up 2x but I'm in the beginning of wk 3 and thinking of running it 4 5wks since gains really start in da 3rd wk but ok so far.:thumbsup: