Caught by customs at border

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePremier

Awards
I went for the first time to TJ a week ago... picked up 4 vials of T-400 and some dianabol. Got to customs (walk through)... got pulled aside to secondary, and searched (patted down)... they found it. Now I got a 500$ fine to deal with.

Keep in mind im not a big guy... in fact this was gonna be for my first cycle... I'm only about 5'9" and 180 lbs. Likewise I was wearing a thick jacket. I guess I just hit the unluckly lotto.

Does anyone know how long this stays on your record or how I can get it expunged? I'd try again... but if I get caught it's minimum 10X the fine I had... meaning it could be anywhere between 5,000 and 50,000 dollars.

Or could I ship it to myself... remove the labels from the vials and put something else on that I photoshopped (like vitamin E oil or B-12), and put any tablets in an aspirin bottle, package it with some other toiletries, and send it to myself in the states? Would they go through the trouble of testing it if it looked inconspicuous?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You have some interesting ideas. However, they all seem to invlove avoiding US customs and any advice to that effect would constitue
criminal accesory before the fact. Most crimes that involve a fine do not stay on your record like a felony. Good Luck!!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
We will not help you break the law. This one is shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.